At this stage who are your planned (C)and (VC) ??

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 03, 2014, 11:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Presently going Gazza as vc and believe it or not Sam Mitchell as captain. Gives me plenty of time to weigh up the pro's, cons and possible consequences. What are your thoughts and who do you propose to use  ??  ??  ??

GoLions

Gaz and Pendles throughout the entire year, with the occasional Rockliff

Sabretooth Tigers

:(
Just checked something out and bye bye Sam and hello D Beams   ;)   as in D.B. as vc.

dmac07

Pendles/Ablett, set and forget all year and youll be better off than trying to pick a winner each week.

GM

quinny88

Will loophole a lot but Gaz and Pendles are safe as houses

quinny88

May even put the VC on sandi for the opening game of the year up against Grundy. Could have 50+ hitouts

frogjumper

Quote from: quinny88 on March 04, 2014, 12:17:09 AM
May even put the VC on sandi for the opening game of the year up against Grundy. Could have 50+ hitouts

Quiet. This is the sort of pick you don't tell people. I was looking at it too with GA or Pendles as a fallback.

GoLions

Quote from: frogjumper on March 04, 2014, 01:10:08 AM

Quiet. This is the sort of pick you don't tell people. I was looking at it too with GA or Pendles as a fallback.
Pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do Sandi and Pendles...

quinny88

Quote from: frogjumper on March 04, 2014, 01:10:08 AM

Haha whoops :-X yeah pendles not an option though as he is playing in the same game. Wouldnt bother with him anyway as he will get the Crowley tag so unlikely to go really big.

Loophole is probably going to be useless in round 1 anyway as I will want all of my players playing first up

Judd Magic

Sandi as VC. Will absolutely destroy Grundy and can see him getting a score of 150 +

Ablett the big C if need be, otherwise King from the Dees.  ;D

Jackross10

Don't think Pendles will go too big against Crowley.

Ablett - Griffen

Sabretooth Tigers

:) :D ;)
Love that VC thought Quinney, in fact almost as much as - - - themind boggles.   ;)

timtim

shaker

In round 1 Pendles VC Gaz C and probably those two all year apart from round 8 , don't know if the Tiges have anyone capable of stopping gaz