rookies under 200k (Herald Sun report)

Started by cortez, March 03, 2014, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

RaisyDaisy

Must be nice to get paid to put riveting articles like that together

HotTiges

Blues Blues Blues

Most of them are in my team. Interesting with Crouch, I had him but got rid of due to JS. I may need to reconsider if named

HotTiges

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on March 03, 2014, 07:57:03 PM
Most of them are in my team. Interesting with Crouch, I had him but got rid of due to JS. I may need to reconsider if named
shower bye but if he can get a big price rise by rd 8..

Danzac

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on March 03, 2014, 07:57:03 PM

Vince and Van Berlo spots gotta be filled by somebody

ubeaut

I keep putting Crouch in my team cos he's cheap and hoping he'll play r1. Have a feeling he might.

Doggoneit

Quote from: HotTiges on March 03, 2014, 07:55:33 PM
Brodie Martin.. Interesting..

coming into his 6th season and he has played 2, 2, 5, 7 & 2 games

HotTiges

Quote from: Doggoneit on March 03, 2014, 11:15:52 PM
Quote from: HotTiges on March 03, 2014, 07:55:33 PM
Brodie Martin.. Interesting..

coming into his 6th season and he has played 2, 2, 5, 7 & 2 games
Reckon he's been injured a bit.. Could be a very rough POD.. Won't have the guts to pick him.. Crows must rate him still

cortez

Can't remember where i Read it but read an article saying he probably won't score That well but looks to be cemented in there 22 atm.

enzedder

No major news there. I have 8 of the 10 with the exceptions being Rohan and Laidler.
Thought the Be Careful mention of Honeychurch was interesting...in 20% of teams (mine included) but "there are better options"...JKH is but who are the other options? Impey is in my team atm at F8...Merrett...Taylor...?  I consider Thurlow a ruck option as the DPP choices don't excite me. We'll see when R1 teams are announced.

enzedder

BoredSaint

ahahaha love the higgins jibe at the bottom

enzedder

Quote from: BoredSaint on March 05, 2014, 03:47:33 PM
ahahaha love the higgins jibe at the bottom
Same. Do I? Oh yeah that's right. No. But he still could work. I can't afford him anyway  ;)