Who makes you the most uneasy

Started by eaglesman, March 03, 2014, 07:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglesman

I don't know about you coaches, but I wish the season would just start already so that can just have a team in and not have to keep changing it every day

Just thought I would ask, what players in your current selected team make you feel the most uncomfortable.

For me I would have to say the 2 are;

Nic Naitanui, just because we have not seen him play yet. I have seen him train away from the main group a few times but very eager to see him in action. Looking forward to going to the eagles and jetty lickers scratch match on thursday and see him in action - I shall let you all know how he looks.

Josh Caddy. His preseason has been so promising and with his increased bulk you just can see his game is going to be contested which is good for SC. He is just at an awkward price. I am currently picking him over an extra premium because I don't want to miss out on him if he fires. I have 182k left over right now and sure i could pick another premo forward and jump on him before price rise but I do not want to waste the trade.

Your thoughts?

tor01doc

GoLions

Suckers, Sandypants, and GUNston. Although most people have the first 2 which makes me a bit less worried

eaglesman

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 03, 2014, 07:14:13 PM
Suckers, Sandypants, and GUNston. Although most people have the first 2 which makes me a bit less worried

i also have gunston GL also make me feel a bit iffy

Footyrulz

Hale. I've worked out that I want him for MPP, but he keeps on scaring me every time i see my side. And i keep having to tell myself i want him!

The other 1 is mummy who is a bit of a unique so therefore a risk.

colmullet

Danzac

My R2 of HMac/Hickey. Gamble-y roster spot is gamble-y

Hale might be rucking up a storm for me (instead of F5)  :(

Fid

Jobe Watson......

So I traded him .... simple

T Dog

Anyone in my side with potential... :-\

_wato

Gunston for me also. He will either fire or flop. Not sure whether to get Franklin for him but he makes me feel even worse.

Feeling very comfortable with Caddy for some reason however, just not sure about my forward structure. It's sort of 2-3-1 when others are going 3/4-2/1-1

quinny88

Franklin, Pav, Caddy, NicNat, Sandi, Swallow and all of my rookies. Apart from that I'm very confident  :o

HotTiges

DEF - Swallow.might work him out of my side..

MIDS - Daisy.. How long will he last?

RUCK - Nic Nat. No pre season sends alarm bells ringing..

FWDS - Caddy and Bennedy..breakout and cash cow..

Maybe I should start again!

RaisyDaisy

Exact same concerns as you eaglesman

NicNat has me feeling really uneasy at R1 - I just need to know his fit and will run out full games, and as of now it feels so risky starting him, but his price is delicious

Caddy too - no doubt he will increase his scores, but he is pricey, and would be easier to select him and feel OK if was 50k cheaper

Other than those two, there are no players making me feel uneasy, its just what structure to go with that keeps changing

dmac07

GoldDigger