Who makes you the most uneasy

Started by eaglesman, March 03, 2014, 07:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: HotTiges on March 03, 2014, 07:46:28 PM
DEF - Swallow.might work him out of my side..

MIDS - Daisy.. How long will he last?

RUCK - Nic Nat. No pre season sends alarm bells ringing..

FWDS - Caddy and Bennedy..breakout and cash cow..

Maybe I should start again!

Had the same issues and just removed all but bennedy with daisy floating in and out of my team

tor01doc

eaglesman

another player i am nervous about is matthew wright/jesse hogan ... have these 2 fighting for the same spot ... melbournes early draw i think makes hogan very appealing and allows me to have a whole bunch of cash to use elsewhere or save for corrective trades ...

or upgrade gunston or upgrade m2 to pendles

feel so weird having 4 on field rookies at the moment considering at one point i had jack martin at m8!

Quote from: GoldDigger on March 03, 2014, 07:56:24 PM
Ross Lyon.

this! with reference to fyfe and sandi for sure

Vinny

Pretty much everyone except: Ablett, Pendles, Danger and Simpson haha.

Even the likes of Rocky and Mitchell give me an uneasy feeling :P

tor01doc

Thinking about Sam Mitchell  as a defender helps me go to sleep at night.

Woppa15

Sabretooth Tigers

:(
Harley Bennell because I think he will explode this tear and CAN'T fit him in until after Rd.8'
M Wright, D Swallow, Nicnat and "The General".    :'(

nopies4u

nicnat is playing second week on a Sunday in the first round... unless he plays in the last Eagles practice match I cant take him. as for who i am worried about.. .Heath Shaw at a new side, Hampson.... suckling and dustbin because if he does play a new role in the backline I have NFI what he will score and Pav, and Sandi getting hurt, and Walker playing scoring well 2 years in a row, and Higgins and i am starting my team again!

tor01doc

GoldDigger

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 03, 2014, 09:06:58 PM
:(
Harley Bennell because I think he will explode this tear and CAN'T fit him in until after Rd.8'
M Wright, D Swallow, Nicnat and "The General".    :'(

Aaah yes, The General - there's one to be feared.

Sabretooth Tigers

8)

Doc can you send me a script for Mersyndol Forte, my team looks so good to me it's bloody scary. I usually change it multiple times daily, now it's been the same since Friday and my PC hasn't even broken down.  Cheers.   ;)

tor01doc

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 03, 2014, 10:28:50 PM
8)

Doc can you send me a script for Mersyndol Forte, my team looks so good to me it's bloody scary. I usually change it multiple times daily, now it's been the same since Friday and my PC hasn't even broken down.  Cheers.   ;)

There's a toilet block in Noble Park where you can get it cheaper.  ;)

Sabretooth Tigers

redfield

Even cheaper in Springvale, boys.

Anyway, Aaron 'Turf Toe' Sandilands is probably the only player in my team currently that makes me feel uneasy.