Main Menu

Rory

Started by cortez, March 03, 2014, 05:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

I love this bloke, is if not already going to be one of the very best of in the comp. Adelaide are on the up and he finished the year in Ablett style last year with his last 5 scores being 122, 180, 102, 116 & 128 averaging 129.6!

Who is on board?

I think i am!!!

sammy123

Wait and see target for me

kilbluff1985

Quote from: cortez on March 03, 2014, 05:15:24 PM
I love this bloke, is if not already going to be one of the very best of in the comp. Adelaide are on the up and he finished the year in Ablett style last year with his last 5 scores being 122, 180, 102, 116 & 128 averaging 129.6!

Who is on board?

I think i am!!!

his last 5 games was a pretty easy run home wouldn't read to much into it not the worst pick though

LF

Have had him locked in since last year one of the few players that hasn`t left my team since I did my first draft

GoLions

I had him locked for about 3 months, but then decided to go with the 4 premium set up in the mids. With Ablett, Pendles, and Beams all locked, it came down to Rockliff vs Sloane. As a Lions supporter, I just couldn't say no to Rocky.

cortez

Definitely a good pod choice I think!

H1bb3i2d

AAAAARGH YOU STUPID BYE
Would be a great pick otherwise, but I just can't fit him in.

Danzac

He's one of those guys like Daniel Rich that the commentators have go-go eyes for, that don't really do it for me.
He looks like he might break out this year, but he's way too expensive for me to find out.
Cotch and Fyfey are the same price

GoLions

Quote from: Danzac on March 03, 2014, 07:14:13 PM
Cotch and Fyfey are the same price
Lol they're at the same price (a tad cheaper actually) because Sloane averaged more than them. What's to say he won't do the same this year? Can't see Fyfe improving a lot on his average until he cleans up his disposal efficiency. Cotchin should get back to a 110-115 average, but I think Sloane will push past 110 as well.

Footyrulz

I think his bye just puts him out of contention.

Also take note he got a 180 last year which boosted his average. You can't expect a score like that again.

RaisyDaisy

Is he going to be a Top 10 mid in 2014?

Doubt it. Pass for me

cortez

Name 10 mids that will finish in front of him.

I can think of:
Ablett, Pendles, Selwood, Swan, Griffen, Watson.

Can't think of many more. You Can't Say Rockliff, Fyfe, Cotchin etc will definitely finish in front of him.

Danzac

Quote from: cortez on March 03, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

I can think of:

Can't think of many more. You Can't Say Rockliff, Fyfe, Cotchin etc will definitely finish in front of him.

Cotch and Fyfe will definitely finish ahead of him (health permitting). They're 2+ disposals per game better then him already

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: cortez on March 03, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

I can think of:

I'm not going to lie - didn't realise his average was 107 last year - thought it was around 104ish. Not a big difference, but a big difference between being Top 10 and Top 20

I guess he is every chance to finish Top 10, but personally I still wont be picking him

tor01doc

There's a post of a man whose ego is in check.

Nice retraction RD.

Not for me either - bye bye.