Expensive mid rookies

Started by quinny88, March 02, 2014, 10:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Seems like everyone is going to need to have a minimum of 3 of these guys. Depending on my structure I may be forced to go with 5 of them. Which ones are starting?

ben_020285

Like most people, it's Tyson, Michie, Polec and Ellis for me.

HotTiges

depending what I do with Thomas..

with - Michie, Ellis, Polec

without - Tyson, Ellis, Michie, Polec

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ben_020285 on March 02, 2014, 10:26:48 PM
Like most people, it's Tyson, Michie, Polec and Ellis for me.

+1

Aish could be a POD - personally not that interested in Beams, think theres a bit of overhype there

Vinny

Tyson, Michie, Polec & Ellis man.

GoLions

Tyson, Michie, Beams, Polec, Ellis for me out of those guys

cotch9

Interesting to see that no one has gone with Martin

reesbr

Thewizz71

Quote from: HotTiges on March 02, 2014, 10:28:15 PM

This looks a lot like my team!

quinny88

Yeah its funny, 2-3 weeks ago Martin would have been the most popular pick but a couple of quiet nab performances and hes gone off the radar.
I personally never wanted to start him, the Nab challenge just made the decision easier.

At the moment ive got Ellis as a 100% lock, and then will go with 2 out of Michie, Tyson and Polec

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: quinny88 on March 02, 2014, 10:59:46 PM
I personally never wanted to start him, the Nab challenge just made the decision easier.

This

I've commented in other threads about him. He can have all the talent in the world, and could be the greatest player in the game in a few years time, but not only was JOM 100k cheaper, JOM has the body of seasoned pro

Martin can dominate against all the skinny kids in the world, and be touted as a great, but no chance I was ever laying out 222k on that tiny frame

quinny88

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 02, 2014, 11:03:49 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 02, 2014, 10:59:46 PM

This

I've commented in other threads about him. He can have all the talent in the world, and could be the greatest player in the game in a few years time, but not only was JOM 100k cheaper, JOM has the body of seasoned pro

Martin can dominate against all the skinny kids in the world, and be touted as a great, but no chance I was ever laying out 222k on that tiny frame

Yeah spot on, that was my argument against him also.
Did play against men last year but the AFL is a massive step up from any other league in the country

tor01doc

quinny88

Looks like its pretty clear cut who the top 4 are

Keeper27

Quote from: HotTiges on March 02, 2014, 10:28:15 PM

this.