Nick Malceski

Started by Anthonyyyy, March 02, 2014, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthonyyyy

Over the nab cup he has looked stronger than McVeigh but is it not worth looking into even if you do save close too 100K

HotTiges

McVeigh easing himself into the season, then you have Rhyce Shaw this season to contend with so Mal won't get as much ball as last year. Won't average more I reckon, but a decent POD to consider..

RaisyDaisy

I don't think he can be ruled out as a legitimate option as his got the runs on the board, has had several good years

It's Rhyce Shaw returning that might impact McVeigh, whereas Eski's role shouldn't really change too much, and SC loves an intercepting rebounding defender

HotTiges

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 02, 2014, 09:44:16 PM
I don't think he can be ruled out as a legitimate option as his got the runs on the board, has had several good years

It's Rhyce Shaw returning that might impact McVeigh, whereas Eski's role shouldn't really change too much, and SC loves an intercepting rebounding defender

So do those pesky defensive FWD taggers!

Anthonyyyy

hasn't he been playing with Shaw in the nab cup and he scored 100+ both times.

RaisyDaisy

Yes - which is why I said his a legitimate pick

We just got a little sidetracked about how McVeigh might be impacted

Anthonyyyy

because I had a solid team but It was too standard with no real pods so im trying to go with guys a bit out there

reesbr

Lock him in! Huge POD, cheaper than those top end premiums as well which is great. Sydney love the ball in his hands

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on March 02, 2014, 09:59:19 PM
because I had a solid team but It was too standard with no real pods so im trying to go with guys a bit out there
Quote from: reesbr on March 02, 2014, 10:01:44 PM
Lock him in! Huge POD, cheaper than those top end premiums as well which is great. Sydney love the ball in his hands

Hmmmmm. Think eski can outscore Hurn?

reesbr

Both will score well. If i was to consider an Eagle in my DEF it would be Yeo, potential breakout

Samm79

Had him from the start last year and was a great POD. Good POD again but probably better value elsewhere. Does play nearly all games when his knees hold together.

Anthonyyyy

but would you guys Malceski over McVeigh because I don't want both.

reesbr

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on March 02, 2014, 10:10:07 PM

Im having same issue. I think its a case of where you need the $$

HotTiges

off topic lads, when did McVeigh start in DEF last season? reckon he will go back into MIDS now Rhyce Shaw is back?

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: reesbr on March 02, 2014, 10:10:58 PM
Quote from: Anthonyyyy on March 02, 2014, 10:10:07 PM

Im having same issue. I think its a case of where you need the $$

Everywhere...[/size][/size][/size][/size]