swans rookies

Started by cortez, March 02, 2014, 04:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Cunningham is gonna be the unlucky one here. Couldnt have done any more than he did in the nab but good luck breaking into Sydneys 22.
Rohan is the only certainty to play of those guys

HotTiges

certainly have Rohan. Keeping an eye on Laidler and Cunningham.. especially Laidler

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: HotTiges on March 02, 2014, 09:38:46 PM
certainly have Rohan. Keeping an eye on Laidler and Cunningham.. especially Laidler

Would need to play unbelievable to keep Johnson and Rampe out

I don't want to get trapped with Laidler - could get named rd1 then find himself out of the team a week or two later

Ill start without him, but if plays 2 good games in a row, I'll grab him before his first price rise

HotTiges

yeah agreed, he could be the 1 game wonder. Is Johnston back though? heard nothing over NAB. Rampe won't get displaced. Kid's a star. Laidler's form can't be ignored. Decent player if he can string a few games together.

RaisyDaisy

Last I've read AJ was saying his aim is to play rd1, so you would think he returns over the first few rounds - exactly why I am not starting Laidler and potentially get trapped

Capper

Dont see AJ playing R1

In regards to Laidler, he isnt in the best back 6 even with AJ out.

IMO he is behind Shaw, Teddles, Grundy, Smith, LRT and Rampe for the current best 6. Even then Laidler will be fighting for a spot in the backline against XR and even Macca or Eski can also go back.