OPINIONS on my top 5000 team please?!? What do YOU think?

Started by Mastermind, March 11, 2010, 09:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rate my team out of 10 and why

5/10
0 (0%)
6/10
1 (11.1%)
7/10
3 (33.3%)
8/10
3 (33.3%)
9/10
2 (22.2%)
10/10
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Mastermind

Backline:  C Newman, Enright, Hurn, Hodge, Joel macdonald, Hunt, Waters
(Maguire, Trengrove)
Midfield: Swan, Selwood, Griffen, Prismall, Trengrove, Martin (Banner, Suey)
Rucks: Tippett,Hille
(Vardy, skipper)
Forwards: Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Sylvia, Higgens, Hall, Zieball, Ballantyne(Hitchcock,  podisadly)

Pretty happy with my the balance of my team overall, but that might be in my eyes, so I’m interested to know what other people think of my team. So please leave a comment and rate my team out of 10. Thanks fellas
:P

ezyalien

backs 6/10

ladson's preseason is light on score wise, waters atm would be bench at best with only 1 or 2 games under his injured elbow.

silvagni still fighting for the senior spot. 

mids 8-9/10

walker may be a risk coming back from injury other wise sound as most ppl are using hodge in back line so thats a unique option sort of.

rucks 7/10

tippett and ryder may play slightly different rolls to last year, but are also candidates to increase there averages. ditch mcnamara

fwds   8/10

don't like ur emergancies gone off DL with poor nab games. Balla has a knee issue and he and Mayne will be fighting each other for pavs crumbs when there both up forward.

Mastermind

Who do you suggest trading mayne and ballantyne for?

ezyalien

i would of looked at ziebell or campbell while keeping one of mayne or balla but the team u have up now has a better fwd line than before only iffy would be walker but he has a chance of a very nice upside return

Mastermind

Primed

Its a really good team IMO. Only iffys would probably be mayne, barlow and hille. Otherwise 9/10

whatahugescore

Good team mate. agree with the others but i think hille will have a decent season and may pay off for u. id llook at roughead, warnock or currie as a bench ruck for stanley. Harvey might be too old or he might have a rippa or a season- haveta wait and c mate. 9/10

Yoda

Yeah another very good team. 9.25/10 lol great teAm

Ryder30

Mastermind

Thinking about trading Ellis/hunt to waters then i will have Heaps cash to strengthen the whole team..?? don't know though

CFC 1979

Mastermind

CFC 1979

sorry mastermind - not towards you

jsut seen a lot of familar looking sides in the last couple of weeks

your team is actually good

Mastermind

Yeah i see what ya mean evry1 has most of the same ideas.
I thought i had a good team at the start of last season  but i ended up finishing 30,000 so i really want to make sure i have a good team from the start this time..

hespey

backs are weak, but apart from that, solid team.

7/10