Main Menu

Display Picture

Started by Master Q, March 11, 2010, 09:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I'm having trouble adding my pic, when ever i press change profile it dosen't work.

Prospector_1

Are you uploading or linking?

Master Q

Prospector_1

Yeah, I have trouble with that too. If you can link to a suitable avatar you might do better. Or upload the one you want to some site you can access, and then put in the link.

Get your picture up on your blogsite. Right click the picture. Go to "Properties". Copy the address / URL for the picture from here. Go paste that address / URL into your profile here. Should work.

CFC 1979

Yeah same prob Q.

I had to make do with Johnny Mac

Master Q

haha. yeah prospector i was thinking of doing that.

ossie85

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 11, 2010, 09:34:00 AM
Yeah, I have trouble with that too. If you can link to a suitable avatar you might do better. Or upload the one you want to some site you can access, and then put in the link.

Get your picture up on your blogsite. Right click the picture. Go to "Properties". Copy the address / URL for the picture from here. Go paste that address / URL into your profile here. Should work.

While we're thinking about it Prospector, I can never see your avatar. Always just the error image

Alex7089

I love display pictures ;D I think they define an account. I know it's probably wrong but when I see a display picture I automatically know who it is and pay more attention to the post. I have had the same problem Master Q so I just created a photobucket account and used that, it works for me although I'm on a mac so I don't know if it differs...

ossie85

I agree Alex, you know instantly who the post is from.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 16, 2010, 05:08:39 AM
... I just created a photobucket account and used that, it works for me although I'm on a mac so I don't know if it differs...

Thanks, after MQ's post, I did the same.

Master Q

yeh i just look for the pics.

Alex7089

master Q I checked your blog, it looks good! DT isn't really something I know much about but at the moment it looks like it could be a good site. I'll be checking the 'Hop on him' blog every Tuesday to see who you think should be traded in/out. ;)

Master Q

Great thanks. Like you blog, just the appearance needs touch ups, i like you first post. Would you like me to help you with your appearance.

valkorum

Maybe I should put up a display picture.... hmmm, what should I have

CFC 1979

Got it

Thanks Prospector