i'll be ur besty if u hav a look and rate!!!

Started by lowedown11, March 11, 2010, 09:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowedown11

wot u think???

enright, h.shaw, hodge, kelly, adcock, malceski, hunt (maguire silvagni)

GAJ selwood boyd trengrove martin barlow (skully bastinac)

hille leunberger

chappers o'keefe pavlich brown franklin hall wonaemirri (rockliff podsiadly)

hav 17,000 left n im not sure bout the ruck combo but dun think rucks are that important!!!!!

any comments appreciated

mjpaps

Backline is sound.
Mids are a tad risky, having 5 kids. I know thats where the cash cows are.
But possibly 1 too many...IMO

The last few years have taught me that you do need atleast 1 prime ruck.
I know Hille can (Ala 2008) But I wouldn't take that gamble...
just me though

Forwardline is great....too much cash spent I believe.
Probly downgrade 1 and get a safe ruck...

Overall 8.5 / 10please rate mine

lowedown11

thanks mate!!! wouldn mind some more opinions since i hav rated almost 15 in the last 2 nights

alman

Backline is good with a few points of difference that might just come good!

Mids are good, usual risk with 3 starting rookes - but as you are starting no other rookies i wouldn't worry about that! Scully on the bench is a waste of 70k in my opinion. Banner would be a worthy swap to get the cash. Both GAJ and Selwood, personally i wouldn't but it didnt affect either score last year and with no Corey isn't too much of a risk, but something to consider either way.

Rucks are where you need to focus. Really need to upgrade. You could easily downgrade a forward to free up more cash to get Sandi or Jolly. I like Leuden and without Charman there won't be too much competition for him to play all 22 games!

Forwards awesome but no need to have this much money invested here! Chappy was awesome last year but is asking too much $$$ for my liking this year, as he does miss games here and there with little niggles/injuries. This may be your option to downgrade to fix rucks.

7/10 as rucks need work and forward line is top heavy.

PS rucks are good to have as are generally consistent providing they play each game (hence only picking teams #1 ruckmen).