Tyson v Michie: battle of Melb mids

Started by Blues Blues Blues, March 01, 2014, 11:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglesman

trying to have tyson michie ellis dunstan and polec in mids is becoming a bit of a mission

colmullet

Quote from: eaglesman on March 01, 2014, 12:37:18 PM
trying to have tyson michie ellis dunstan and polec in mids is becoming a bit of a mission

yup all are locked away for me in the middle

Vinny

Tyson, Michie, Ellis, Dunstan and Polec for me.

Think Beams will be in and out of the side for the first half of the year so staying away for now.

eaglesman

Quote from: Vinny on March 01, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

Think Beams will be in and out of the side for the first half of the year so staying away for now.

haha can ya tell me how ya a doing it? who is d5? f5?

GoLions

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on March 01, 2014, 12:35:33 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on March 01, 2014, 12:32:21 PM
I've got both and unless one of them isn't named round 1, I don't see that changing.

What's your mids looks like GoLions?
Gone with the 4 premo mid strategy as rookies in other lines aren't looking too great.

Ablett, Pendles, Rocky, D Beams, Tyson, C Beams, Michie, Polec (Ellis, Dunstan)

Blues Blues Blues

D Beams or C?

What about Cunningham, I have him on mid bench? Looked good other night and cheap. Should I turn him into Tyson?

colmullet

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on March 01, 2014, 12:45:07 PM

D Beams or C?

What about Cunningham, I have him on mid bench? Looked good other night and cheap. Should I turn him into Tyson?

i reckon Cunningham if he plays will be sub material for the swans, a few injuries would have to pop up for him to get unvested games you would think

Vinny

C.Beams man.

Hmm I haven't heard much Cunningham talk this preseason and he probably won't play Round 1 and on top of that, Tyson killed it. So yes, I'd make that move. :)

enzedder

Cant afford Tyson so will let him slip through to the keeper I think. Happy with Michie, Ellis, Polec, Dunstan and 1 other (Crouch?)

Ringo

I have both atm and unless not named can not see it changing.

My rookie mids after Thomas at M5 are Tyson, Michie, Polec, Ellis, Honeychurch

ben_020285

Quote from: Ringo on March 01, 2014, 12:52:34 PM

Not interested in Dunstan?

Ringo

Quote from: ben_020285 on March 01, 2014, 12:53:53 PM
Quote from: Ringo on March 01, 2014, 12:52:34 PM

Not interested in Dunstan?
Keeping an eye on Dunstan but he is my DT team.  So many mid options this year as well,

Big Mac

Alright, so I went Mcveigh to Hanley, Leuenberger to Natainui and O'Rourke to Tyson, which leaves me with $1,100

Keeper27

RaisyDaisy

Daisy at M5 and M6-8 has been Michie, Polec, Elis with Dunstan and Rookie on bench and I've had that far as long as I can remember

The thought of moving Daisy to M4 and bringing in Tyson really makes all 3 other lines look solid, even close to complete barring one or two rookie upgrades or LTI's, but I know I will start off slower with a mid structure like that, just need to decide how I feel about that.

Start slower and focus on building up the midfield as priority one, leaving all other lines as is, or keep Daisy at M5 and to not fall behind early?

Hmmmmmm

Daisy at M4 is damn tempting, allowing me to get all the good rookie mids, have them playing and mooing, and therefor being in a position to load up def and fwd without having to field any of the dodgy rookie options there..