Tyson v Michie: battle of Melb mids

Started by Blues Blues Blues, March 01, 2014, 11:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Dom Tyson - 20 yr old taken at Pick #3 in 2011 draft, and the demons chased him pretty hard given his injury impacted season, indicating they rate him and want him to play

Viv Michie - 22 yr old taken at pick 44 in 2010. Looks to be able to find the ball ok, with good stats at Peel Thunder. Crossing over from Freo, he should be another the can squeeze into the best 22 at demon land?

Thoughts?

colmullet

Had both all preseason, can't see that changing

Grufflez

Can someone post Dom Tyson's NAB Cup stats please..i haven't got Foxtel and i haven't heard much about how he as played..please enlighten me.

Doggoneit

Danzac

vmac66

dmac07

Had Michie all preseason,  and now added Tyson.

Tyson, Michie, Polec, Ellis, the must have rookies at this point.

Big Mac

I'd like both but I can't seem to fit Tyson in...

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: dmac07 on March 01, 2014, 11:49:01 AM

Yep, I have Polec, Ellis and Michie. But as Big Mac says, I can't fit in all 4 at moment,

dmac07

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on March 01, 2014, 11:51:23 AM
Quote from: dmac07 on March 01, 2014, 11:49:01 AM

Yep, I have Polec, Ellis and Michie. But as Big Mac says, I can't fit in all 4 at moment,

Im not sure I can fit them all either without dropping Thomas. Michie and Ellis seem the two most important to fit in.

ben_020285

I have squeezed in both. It has meant that the injury plagued Ellis has made his way out of my side though.

BigMac93

If you can only get 1 then go Tyson. Scored 112 last night and in NAB 1 he got 16 disposals from only about 50% game time.

I have left out Michie for now, gone with Tyson, Polec and Ellis instead.

GoLions

I've got both and unless one of them isn't named round 1, I don't see that changing.

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 01, 2014, 12:32:21 PM
I've got both and unless one of them isn't named round 1, I don't see that changing.

What's your mids looks like GoLions?