Havn't heard much about the Sydney boys.....

Started by Woppa15, February 25, 2014, 06:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Contemplating one of the Sydney mids as either M2/3. Round 10 bye, 6 or their first 9 opponents finished 12th and below in 2013.

Anyone got any word or news coming out of the Harbour town? Barely heard a peep about them this pre season....

Bully

I'm loading up on Sydney players this year, their draw & bye structure is too good to ignore.

HotTiges

I'm considering KJack but I'm not keen on dropping Watson..

Woppa15

Quote from: HotTiges on February 25, 2014, 09:07:09 PM
I'm considering KJack but I'm not keen on dropping Watson..

That's my dilemma. I'm keen to get Jack or Hanneberry but it would be at the cost of Watson.
Currently: Ablett. Watson/Swans player. Cotchin. Beams. Thomas. Ellis. Dunstan. Michie. (Aish. Crouch.)

Anyone know how the swans pre season has gone?

stew42

RaisyDaisy

With Titch and Parker getting more and more mid time, coupled with the depth they already have, I am staying away from Jack, JPK etc, each week could be anything in terms of each of their scores

I prefer to look at them as upgrade options later once I have a large enough sample size of how each of them is going in 2014

Doggoneit

The trouble with Sydney Mids is they are very even and share the points around

One week Hannebery will pump out a monster - the next week he gets tagged, He doesnt care about being tagged as all the other mids run riot - he takes one for the team. All of them do this

They end up with 5 or 6 who average between 100 and 110 - Lots of Premiums but rarely an Elite.

Agree with RaisyDaisy - wait and see if one standouts from the pack, like JPK did in 2012, and then bring them in.

tor01doc

There seems to be a lot of 'agree with RaisyDaisy' going on.

Good newcomer.

Listen to him.

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 25, 2014, 10:13:42 PM
With Titch and Parker getting more and more mid time,

This to me is the critical information, both players are likely to bolt out of the blocks. If there's one thing I've learnt with Supercoach forwards it's that mids always top the charts. No second year blues for the likes of Mitchell, it's his third preseason and the Swans rarely throw the lambs to the slaughter. Parker is another who has steadily improved every year, a 95+ average isn't out of the question.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: tor01doc on February 25, 2014, 10:34:14 PM

Good newcomer.

Listen to him.

LOL thanks

You sir, are a gentleman :)

Grufflez

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 26, 2014, 12:22:43 AM
Quote from: tor01doc on February 25, 2014, 10:34:14 PM

Good newcomer.

Listen to him.

LOL thanks

You sir, are a gentleman :)

The pressure is on now o'wise one

GCSkiwi

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 25, 2014, 10:13:42 PM
I prefer to look at them as upgrade options later once I have a large enough sample size of how each of them is going in 2014

The number of people I feel this way about seems to have no limit  ::)
#SCproblems