Best Forward under 200k

Started by Anthonyyyy, February 25, 2014, 10:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthonyyyy

im really struggiling for my forward 5 and 6 and have 310,400 available for both of them so I am probably going something like JKH in one and then trying to find the best pick under 200k for the other

GoLions

I think I heard Bock won't be playing round 1. If Kersten is named round 1, he'd have to be in your side I think, whether it be at F6, 7, or 8. Otherwise, probably Rohan.

Anthonyyyy

Danger, Martin, Franklin, Gunsten/Zorko and then it is currently JKH, Impey (Taylor, Garlett)

I have 75K for and upgrade of one of my rookies so you think I should go Rohan ?

and the rookies will change and I will probably only have JKH in my team at round one but

kilbluff1985

Rohan locked in my side for his price and JS not expecting him to be a good scorer but hopefully handy over the season really like him

E-Lemon_ator

Yea Rowan for me providing he is fit.  The swans love him and he will get games for sure

Bully

Job security is paramount when picking fowards and Rohan has plenty, probably won't score more than 65 a game but that's perfectly acceptable for a F6.

Anthonyyyy

the thing is I need him at forward 5 as I have went strong everywhere else in my team .........

HotTiges

Yeah I'm running Rohan and JKH as F5/6 at the moment.Not massively convincing.Want to see more of Simon Lloyd and Matt McDonough as other options.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on February 25, 2014, 11:52:04 AM
the thing is I need him at forward 5 as I have went strong everywhere else in my team .........

cant see any other forward rookies averaging much more then Rohan and his JS is worth the extra coin 

Bully

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on February 25, 2014, 11:52:04 AM

Bit of a risk but those two will play plenty of football in the first half of the year. Simply do the maths, will the 120 odd you get for JKH & Rohan be compensated by some big scoring premos?

Anthonyyyy

yeah in my opinion it will I will create a side on FF and then post it tell me what you guys think

Ricochet

Definitely Rohan from that lot mate. Has great job security and will improve massively on his previous numbers.

SydneyRox

Of this list Rohan. His JS is his best asset and he isnt likely to cop the vest at all. Wont score big numbers, but if he could return 65 avg until the bye rounds it would be positive

Anthonyyyy

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,90207.0.html
chuck my team a rate and do you think I make up for my weaker forward line in my other areas ?

roti

Kersten will more then likely have a round 1 spot so lock him into the bench.

Watch out for McDonough at 150k if he can crack a game, had 21 touches the other night off half back