big Dawson

Started by cortez, February 25, 2014, 10:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

The cats number one ruckman only played 6 games last year and averages 88. If you take out his two sub effected games his average goes up to nearly 110. Not bad for a bloke worth 430k. He is in his mid 20's, just entering his prime. Scotty loves him and with Vardy going down only means more rucktime cause . Can see McIntosh playing a bit more up forward. Could average 100-110 this season. Anyone jumping on? I'm definitely considering!

E-Lemon_ator

Not for me mate, I see better value elsewhere.  Hope he has a big year and proves me wrong tho!

Ricochet

Obviously is only a small sample to pull averages from but like you I am seriously interested. I really want to see him and Hmac in the same team first though

auscoyote

Possibly, Ya put a good case up for him. Rucks are doing my head in :-\

Danzac

Quote from: Ricochet on February 25, 2014, 01:20:28 PM
Obviously is only a small sample to pull averages from but like you I am seriously interested. I really want to see him and Hmac in the same team first though

Right from Scott's mouth......http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,89341.msg1279940/topicseen.html#msg1279940

[In Reply To:  Is there enough room in the team for McIntosh, Simpson and Blicavs? Or will 1 or 2 have to bide their time in the VFL?
AFL ‏@AFL  9m
.@TMacDonald_ The likelihood is that there's not, but it depends on how well they play. #askthecoach

cortez

Quote from: Danzac on February 25, 2014, 05:19:12 PM

Right from Scott's mouth......http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,89341.msg1279940/topicseen.html#msg1279940

[In Reply To:  Is there enough room in the team for McIntosh, Simpson and Blicavs? Or will 1 or 2 have to bide their time in the VFL?
AFL ‏@AFL  9m
.@TMacDonald_ The likelihood is that there's not, but it depends on how well they play. #askthecoach

Simpson is the biggest bloke Geelong have, they missed hi. So much when he went down last year. He will be number one ruck! Plus this comment was made before Vardy went down. I'll also add Blicavs is a freak and don't be surprised if he is playing on a wing or half back flank this year!

Ricochet

AFL ‏@AFL  9m
Yeh but that's before Vardy went down with an ACL

auscoyote

AFL ‏@AFL  9m
That news article was before Vardy done his knee though

auscoyote

Ricochet

GoLions

Guys, I think, I think, that article was from before Vardy did his ACL.

Danzac

Yeah guys it was before Vardy did his PCL  ;D

ben_020285

He is definitely on my radar. Not sold on Lobbe so might bring in big Dawson instead. Will see how he goes alongside HMac against the Dees on Friday night.

Oh and guys, not sure if you noticed but that article was from before Vardy did his knee.

tor01doc

If not that Dawson, then maybe Zac?  ;D ;D ;D

quinny88

Really?  :o Will be lucky to average 80. Unless Hmac doesnt play all season