Main Menu

Danger

Started by Thewizz71, February 25, 2014, 09:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewizz71

Haven't been able to see any of the games, but how is he looking? Are people looking to not starting him? I have him atm, but he doesn't look like he's setting the world on fire and I am now looking at Wright instead.

E-Lemon_ator

Cant read much into NAB cup form mate.  Didnt do much in the first 3 quarters but when the game was there to be won in the last Qr, he really lifted and kicked a super goal and set up a few others.
When the real stuff begins he will be on song.  Guaranteed 115 Id say this yr

GoLions

Without a doubt he'll be the number 1 forward at the end of the year. If every player was picked on NAB form, you wouldn't be starting many premiums, as most of them take it fairly easy.

HotTiges

Big risk not starting him.Every decent SC'er will have him and it could make or break ya season.So much doubt on Matty Wrights role I'd just back Danger .Reckon he will drop cash but will still average well over 110

timtim

Quote from: Thewizz71 on February 25, 2014, 09:59:54 AM
Haven't been able to see any of the games, but how is he looking? Are people looking to not starting him? I have him atm, but he doesn't look like he's setting the world on fire and I am now looking at Wright instead.

Yeah totally lock in Wright over Danger.

Ps: I have one more spot left in my cash league if you're interested... haha

HotTiges is on the money, it's actually riskier starting without him than with him regardless of his NAB form. If you think Wright is going to blow up chuck him in at F4/5

Thewizz71

Quote from: timtim on February 25, 2014, 11:40:32 AM
Quote from: Thewizz71 on February 25, 2014, 09:59:54 AM

Yeah totally lock in Wright over Danger.

Ps: I have one more spot left in my cash league if you're interested... haha

HotTiges is on the money, it's actually riskier starting without him than with him regardless of his NAB form. If you think Wright is going to blow up chuck him in at F4/5

I should add that I have him, have had him locked in the forwards from day 1, just seeing what others are thinking.
Having Danger, Dusty and Wright would be a bit much come round 8.

Ricochet

His lead-up to the byes is just too juicy to not start him. Not gonna lie I did consider it but he will destroy some of these weaker clubs. Have to start him

RaisyDaisy

If I recall correctly he started slow last year too, so it could happen again, and theres a chance you might be able to get him for 550k or so, but he really is just set and forget this year, don't think twice and have to burn a trade on him later, just start him

tor01doc

Start him.

If he were a forward, there would be threads asking who to start - Dnager or Watson / Danger or Cotchin / Danger or Jelwood etc etc.

Now just imagine Cotchin or Selwood or Watson as a forward option - get on.

Dudge

Quote from: tor01doc on February 25, 2014, 10:13:24 PM
Start him.

If he were a forward, there would be threads asking who to start - Dnager or Watson / Danger or Cotchin / Danger or Jelwood etc etc.

Now just imagine Cotchin or Selwood or Watson as a forward option - get on.

Spot on. always trust the Doc :)

quinny88

No brainer. Danger and Martin at F1 and F2 all day, every day.

Grufflez

Quote from: quinny88 on February 26, 2014, 12:11:25 AM

Not so convinced about Martin..if he plays the Rebounding Defender role well as we expect could he not attract the dreaded tag this year?

quinny88

Quote from: Grufflez on February 26, 2014, 12:20:01 AM

Not so convinced about Martin..if he plays the Rebounding Defender role well as we expect could he not attract the dreaded tag this year?

He's not gonna play there all game though, he will just spend patches there. Will only improve his scoring IMO

roti

Quote from: quinny88 on February 26, 2014, 12:56:53 AM
Quote from: Grufflez on February 26, 2014, 12:20:01 AM

He's not gonna play there all game though, he will just spend patches there. Will only improve his scoring IMO

And you can be sure if they try to put an offensive tag on him he will be out of there quick smart

nrich102

Dangerfield will be the best forward come seasons end.