LOBBLANDS

Started by Derryn23, February 25, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derryn23

Is anyone else considering this as their starting ruck combo?

Thewizz71

Not for me - thinking Big Boy and Sandi.

E-Lemon_ator

BigBoyLands or Luenlands for me

GoLions

I don't know how Lobbe will go when Redden eventually comes back from injury, and don't want to be stuck with a sub-par player in the latter half of the season, especially when I'll be using a trade on Sandi already.

Derryn23

Quote from: GoLions16 on February 25, 2014, 10:49:54 AM
I don't know how Lobbe will go when Redden eventually comes back from injury, and don't want to be stuck with a sub-par player in the latter half of the season, especially when I'll be using a trade on Sandi already.

Great call! Essentially 2 trades.
Think Big Boy is my man.

HotTiges

Lobbe has a hint of Sauce about him.Good luck as he could frustrate the hell out of ya!

cortez

Dawslands for me atm, has a nice ring to it too. If Simpson can put a full season together he will average 100+!!!

HotTiges

Yeah agree Simpson could be a big POD.had a good pre season and the Cats love him.See how he works with HMac though

Bully

I think I'll go Hickey, low risk, high job security, good for the byes and might finish with an 80 average. He can also be sideways traded to Longer if injury strikes.

Ricochet

My thoughts on Lobbe

Quote from: Ricochet on January 30, 2014, 09:40:41 AM
- Lobbe: For me the risk with Lobbe is too high in 2014. He had a great finish to 2013 but in most the games he scored well in he competed against inexperienced ruckmen. At 464k he would need to average 100+ to be a viable pick, putting him in the top 4 rucks. For the price and hopeful return, the value just isn't there.

I really think the best combo is NicNat and Sandi. Both represent value and have huge scoring potential

enzedder

Lobblands is locked and loaded.

Vinny

Quote from: Ricochet on February 25, 2014, 12:32:29 PM
My thoughts on Lobbe

- Lobbe: For me the risk with Lobbe is too high in 2014. He had a great finish to 2013 but in most the games he scored well in he competed against inexperienced ruckmen. At 464k he would need to average 100+ to be a viable pick, putting him in the top 4 rucks. For the price and hopeful return, the value just isn't there.

I really think the best combo is NicNat and Sandi. Both represent value and have huge scoring potential
But what if NicNat isn't named Ric?

Ricochet

Quote from: Vinny on February 25, 2014, 05:15:58 PM
My thoughts on Lobbe

We'll deal with that when/if that happens Vin :p

GoLions

Quote from: Ricochet on February 25, 2014, 05:25:19 PM
Quote from: Vinny on February 25, 2014, 05:15:58 PM
My thoughts on Lobbe

We'll deal with that when/if that happens Vin :p
Leuenberger :D

Ziplock

If you're going with this combo, rather than Lobblands, you'd be better just shortening it to SOB. Cause that's what you'll be doing all season.

I'm jk. I have nothing of value to contribute to this discussion, other than I thought of that pun and needed to say it.

Soz.