Always solid. Now looking for the edge

Started by makaz, February 23, 2014, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makaz

i normaly do pretty well most year now I'm trying to find a way to great into the top 2000. I'm trying to take a couple of risks the year and see if it pays of. I'm not sure if i have a good team or I'm just getting a little caught up in nab cup hype

S.Mitchell -- P.Hanley -- M.Hibbert -- D.Swallow -- M.Suckling -- L.Delaney     -------     W.Langford -- S.Shaw

T.Cotchin -- T.Rockliff -- J.Watson -- D.Beams -- L.Shiels -- D.Thomas -- S.Savage -- J.Polec    ------     M.Crouch -- X.Ellis

B.Macevoy -- A.Sandilands       ------   B.Longer -- T.Derickx

P.Dangerfield -- L.Franklin -- D.Martin -- J.Caddy -- M.Wright -- J.Kennedy-Harris    ----    N.Bock -- S.Kersten

72.2k left

In Genearl I'm pretty happy with most lines just not sure if my midfield is strong enough without and of the absolute superstars. any help will be greatly appreciated. a big THANKS in advance

Ewoks

Shiels/Thomas/Savage is too many mid pricers they aren't keepers so your better off going for a rookie for cash generation, it also frees up a lot of cash to upgrade others

Jukes

Quote from: Ewoks on February 23, 2014, 08:33:54 PM
Shiels/Thomas/Savage is too many mid pricers they aren't keepers so your better off going for a rookie for cash generation, it also frees up a lot of cash to upgrade others

No it isn't, they'll add about 500k between them while scoring some very nice points.

I only have two, Daisy and Shiels, would have Savage but needed the 150k for my forward line

It's a very nice team imo.

Ewoks

its all opinion of course I just see the cash as better spent on a elite pendles/swan/ablett

makaz

cheers guys.  i just swapped thomas and savage out for pendels and michie in just to have a look   also changed crouch and bock out for wanganeen and Mcdonough . still not sure what way to go   both options look good I'm pretty keen on shield this year but may change him to thomas.