Please Rate (Pic)

Started by John62, February 22, 2014, 08:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John62

please comment away

$107k left

Ewoks

Backs: Great - Enright is a POD cant see him increasing but hes a safe bet for his avg every week
Mids: Risky will Masten be a better pick than a Griffen/Watson, Zaha can throw out monster scores but can also give you 60 much like stanton, Cotchin/Beams/Swan all have the same bye, Daisy everyone has him (myself included) so safe in that respect but will his ankles hold up?
Ruck: Cox - Has said if NicNat plays hes relegated to #2 Ruck, champion player but getting old could maintain his avg but he wont go up my feeling is hes on the decline, and hes the most expensive of the ruck options
Fwds: not sure how NRoo will go this year Saints have already said the are rebuilding, better choices for that price besides you gotta have Danger in the team dont you? you also have a lot of midpricers there that your banking on stepping up to keeper status

John62

Thanks for the feed back... I think there are a lot mid pricers... I think this year it is a matter of pick the right to give you 100+ scores...

With cox he belted out 74 in half a game and with interchange capping I feel he will be rested in the forward line

I still Nroo will present well and take a lot of marks at centre half forward which contribute well to his scoring

John62