Updated Team

Started by lachie_001, February 21, 2014, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

Team: Danger

DEF: J. McVeigh, S. Mitchell, K. Simpson, D. Swallow, M. Suckling, R. Shaw/L. McDonald (M. Fuller, J. Laidler)
MID: G. Ablett, J. Selwood, J. Watson, T. Rockliff, D. Beams, J. Martin, D. Tyson, C. Beams (X. Ellis, J. Polec)
RUC: H. McIntosh, A. Sandilands (B. Longer, D. Currie)
FWD: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, L. Franklin, M. Wright, J. Caddy, G. Rohan (S. Kersten, M. Honeychurch)

Cash Left: $43 300

Struggling a bit to come up with a forward line I'm happy with, would love just any sort of criticism to help!

reidy197

lachie_001

Money

Would go McDonald over Shaw
Selwood is still recovering from injury, wont play any nab and not even sure if ready for R1, due to the depth of your mid you could try a breakout in Masten/Libba/Ziebell or even go to Cotch who should be a safe 100-105
Martin is way too expensive for what he'll score, would rather someone like Young/Michie/Crouch who should average the same maybe even more
McIntosh at R1 is too risky IMO, if you go with any of my past ideas it will give you well enough cash to go to a McEvoy/Mumford or even Lobbe if you wanna be unqiue, but hey if he's named R1, give it a go
Don't mind the forward line, be carefull with Wright, he's done the same thing before, smashed the NAB and stunk up the regular season, not sure if I like Rohan on field but should be okay

those are my suggestions, overall solid team mate  :)

lachie_001

Quote from: Money on February 22, 2014, 01:26:27 AM
Would go McDonald over Shaw
Selwood is still recovering from injury, wont play any nab and not even sure if ready for R1, due to the depth of your mid you could try a breakout in Masten/Libba/Ziebell or even go to Cotch who should be a safe 100-105
Martin is way too expensive for what he'll score, would rather someone like Young/Michie/Crouch who should average the same maybe even more
McIntosh at R1 is too risky IMO, if you go with any of my past ideas it will give you well enough cash to go to a McEvoy/Mumford or even Lobbe if you wanna be unqiue, but hey if he's named R1, give it a go
Don't mind the forward line, be carefull with Wright, he's done the same thing before, smashed the NAB and stunk up the regular season, not sure if I like Rohan on field but should be okay

those are my suggestions, overall solid team mate  :)
Thanks so much, yeah I do feel like my ruck stocks are a bit risky but with the amount of trades we get I'm willing to take the risk if mcintosh is fit. Yeah I'm wary of wright, ill keep and eye out for the next couple of nab games. Ill have a look into who i can get in for selwood! cheers!

truBLUE

You could get daisy or Murphy for jelwood which will give you a little cash to use else where  ;)

lachie_001

***Updated***

DEF: J. McVeigh, S. Mitchell, M. Hibberd, D. Swallow, M. Suckling, L. McDonald (M. Fuller, J. Laidler)
MID: G. Ablett, T. Rockliff, J. Watson, T. Cotchin, D. Beams, D. Thomas, D. Tyson, V. Michie (X. Ellis, J. Polec)
RUC: H. McIntosh, A. Sandilands (D. Currie, T. Derickx)
FWD: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, L. Franklin, M. Wright, J. Caddy, R. Nahas (G. Rohan, S. Kersten)

Cash Left: $32, 500

Out: K. Simpson, J. Selwood, R. Shaw, J. Martin, C. Beams, B. Longer, M. Honeychurch

I've rearranged my midfield and weakened my rucks to add some more cash into my forwards and backs. I would love all the feedback I can get! Cheers!