"pimp my team"

Started by chad, November 10, 2008, 10:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chad

looks like a bit of a wanna be `pimp my team` from DT Talk forums last year :)

dzeRnumbrd

and i would say bigfooty was pimping teams well before last year :)

NT.Thunder

I'll start so go easy.

Backs.......Goddard, Shaw, Ellis, Malceski, Waters, Petterd, Grimes            (Rance, Egan)

Mids.........Bartel, Delidio, Haselby, Lewis, Coughlan, Sidebottom               (Foster, Daziel)

Rucks........Ottens,Petrie                (Meeson, McEvoy)

Forwards...Pavlich, Gia, Q.Lynch, Thomas, Lucas, Higgins, Walker              (Rusling, Grant)

Obviously rookies are really going to depend on where they are drafted and NAB cup. Just a start though.

I know, I know, i dont have Cox.............Hey that's a risk i'm willing to take.

m0nty

NT.Thunder, not a bad team. I'm a little surprised that you're bucking the trend of loading up on back premiums.

Having Petterd and Grimes in the same side seems overly risky to me, seeing as they may end up competing for the same spot. I'm not a fan of Waters, Coughlan or Lucas at this early stage. Also, is that Bradd Dalziell on your bench? He's not going to be rookie price any more, dude. :D

NT.Thunder

Ahh dont we all wish Dalziell was rookie priced again.

No my FUBAR, it's actually meant to be Zabiel.

Anyway after hearing Egan may never play footy again there is no way i'll be going  in with that back line. Alot of reshuffling to do.....I loaded up on premium backs last year, Burgoyne, Chornes and the likes and look where that got me LOL.

Seems sensible to load up on Backs again i guess.......i'll have to have another look.

Cheers

ong111

whattagun07

Im banking on this being the year to 'not' have Cox. With so much emphasis on the big guy, i think teams with other very good ruckmen could get the jump on the competition. Simmonds and Ottens for me.

XztatiK

"No my FUBAR, it's actually meant to be Zabiel."

Ziebell? Good call.

m0nty

Quote from: whattagun07 on November 17, 2008, 07:03:34 AM
Im banking on this being the year to 'not' have Cox. With so much emphasis on the big guy, i think teams with other very good ruckmen could get the jump on the competition. Simmonds and Ottens for me.

Yeah, I tried that this year. Stupid me.  ::)

rusty

I pumped my midfield ablett selwood dalzeil gibbs tuck & skippy
should i trade for a solid back or forward
so far backs cornes waite drummond bock
forwards bradshaw johnson roughead thomas kossy
who would you recommend