Main Menu

Hibberd

Started by Woppa15, February 18, 2014, 09:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

_wato

He only played on Matera so I'd like to see him when he gains attention from a tagger/better player.

That will be the true test.

GoLions

eaglesman

Quote from: GoLions16 on February 25, 2014, 08:37:30 PM
Just did his hammy

disappointing as he is a very good defender

Jimmykidd

yep that sucks big time. it didnt look TOO serious but might miss the first round.

auscoyote

HotTiges

Back to Simpson till we have more news..

nperera95

ahh great! Another backline dilemma! D:

auscoyote

Didn't look too bad, Hopeful for Rd1 still :-\

GoLions

Quote from: auscoyote on February 25, 2014, 09:25:42 PM
Didn't look too bad, Hopeful for Rd1 still :-\
I wouldn't want to risk starting him after this though, especially when you have guys like Simpson, Hanley, Hodge, Thompson etc that should all do about the same

PK

It didn't look to bad but i'd still say 3-4 weeks so he would be pushing Rnd1. Doubt he will be at 100% even if he makes Rnd1 so pretty risky to start with him now.

Grufflez

This really flowers up my backline plans..as the only other R10 backs i can see around his price are Hanley/Malceski,FFS this may force me to a McVeigh who id planned on picking up with Mitchell after byes for cheaper....

RaisyDaisy

Gutted about this. Mitchell and Hibberd were the only 2 defenders I had locked. Had Hibberd last year too, so consistent and was a great POD for me. Damn!

Fingers crossed he recovers well and lines up rd1, really want him in my team from the get go

Ricochet

Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC  3m
Thompson describes @M_Hibberd1's injury as a minor strain - a "19-dayer, ready for Round 1." #NABChallenge

RaisyDaisy

Phew!

Although I am ever so slightly concerned as this is not the first time he has twinged his hammy