Main Menu

Rottness Monster

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, February 13, 2014, 10:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

The defence have claimed that a strange "s" shaped image on the radar 30 kilometres west of Rottness Island dubbed the "Rottness Monster" was a training exercise.

Conspiracy or not?

Heres the link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-13/rottnest-monster-mystery-solved/5258964

T Dog

valkorum

T Dog

Quote from: valkorum on February 14, 2014, 11:17:04 AM
It's Rottnest not Rottness

Lochness...Rottness....obviously not the sub editors best comedic work... ;D

SydneyRox

valkorum

It's still wrong.

Rottnesst (only 1 s)

Noz

Quote"And I, for one, welcome our new giant sea serpent overlords," Perth Sunrise Prints tweeted.

What?

Nige

I still don't know what this is about.

Noz

A giant S appeared on the weather bureau radar and everyone thinks its a new sea monster.

Nige

Quote from: Noz on February 14, 2014, 09:05:58 PM
A giant S appeared on the weather bureau radar and everyone thinks its a new sea monster.
Oh, right. Now I get it.

I don't even...

Noz

Quote from: NigeyS on February 14, 2014, 09:07:29 PM
Quote from: Noz on February 14, 2014, 09:05:58 PM
Oh, right. Now I get it.

I don't even...

Basically whenever something happens with the weather radar that the media can't explain its classified as a miscellaneous monster

Grazz

The Kwoka's have taken to the water. Somehow a Tonne of Chicken Chips found its way into the water. Kwoka's went nuts Nothing in it folks.

Warning: Do not party hard enough on Rotto that you fall asleep holding a packet of Chicken Chips waking up can be very scarey, they may be little but they come in numbers. :o

LF

Quote from: Grazz on February 15, 2014, 12:07:23 AM
The Kwoka's have taken to the water. Somehow a Tonne of Chicken Chips found its way into the water. Kwoka's went nuts Nothing in it folks.

Warning: Do not party hard enough on Rotto that you fall asleep holding a packet of Chicken Chips waking up can be very scarey, they may be little but they come in numbers. :o

Quokka Grazz Quokka

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on February 15, 2014, 12:42:12 AM
Quote from: Grazz on February 15, 2014, 12:07:23 AM

Quokka Grazz Quokka

Sorry mate didnt mean to offend lol, I was about 20 when i stayed over night for an East West Airlines Xmas function. Rode me rented pushbike around the island. Snorkeled around it. Great spot, West Aussies easy to get along with had a great time.
Long story short fell asleep in a courtyard of the place we were staying at with a packet of Chicken Chips and woke up with about 40 Quokka's around me and at first all i could see was the little buggers eyes, scarey stuff made a noise a girl would make. :o
Longer version so much better due to some lovely bar staff haha. :-X

Kellogscrunchynut

I think you're on to something here Grazz.