City v City League

Started by ossie85, February 13, 2014, 02:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Quote from: ossie85 on February 13, 2014, 03:21:46 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 13, 2014, 02:59:49 PM
Chuck me in for Perth Ossie

I`ll add you should have Fremantle up there for WA

Awesome... wikipedia tells me its part of Perth :/ (Much like Port Adelaide part of Adelaide, or Clarence/Glenorchy part of Hobart, or Queenbeyan part of Canberra).

... don't shoot me, shoot wikipedia.

Its the city of Fremantle and then up the river is the City of Perth then around Perth you have North Bridge,South Perth,East Perth,Leederville,Subiaco,Burswood etc

Ringo

Chuck me in Brisbane then Oss - Happy to go to Sunshine coast if not filled and other Brisbane nominations bob up - (Was born in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland so hence my association there)

ossie85

Quote from: luvfooty on February 13, 2014, 03:42:47 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on February 13, 2014, 03:21:46 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on February 13, 2014, 02:59:49 PM
Chuck me in for Perth Ossie

I`ll add you should have Fremantle up there for WA

Awesome... wikipedia tells me its part of Perth :/ (Much like Port Adelaide part of Adelaide, or Clarence/Glenorchy part of Hobart, or Queenbeyan part of Canberra).

... don't shoot me, shoot wikipedia.

Its the city of Fremantle and then up the river is the City of Perth then around Perth you have North Bridge,South Perth,East Perth,Leederville,Subiaco,Burswood etc

Not doubting you luvfooty, but the definition wiki is using is 'greater capital'. Clarence and Glenorchy are technical cities on either side of Hobart and are being grouped into Hobart also.

Cheers Ringo!

Flame

nrich102

Currently live in Cairns, Lived in Brisbane for 10 years, born in Sydney and when I go back to Brisbane I pretty much live on the Gold Coast :P

Put me down for Cairns :P

Braxtonators

I live between Brisbane and the Gold Coast - so happy to rep the Gold Coast if a spot is free and my 'Bootstudder' tag isn't too restrictive.  Have posted in the past but new name ensures 'Rookie Status' for now.

Kellogscrunchynut

Maybe a suburb v suburb league for Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth would be a good idea.

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on February 15, 2014, 06:51:00 PM
Maybe a suburb v suburb league for Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth would be a good idea.
I like the idea, but there are probably a lot of members not so willing to reveal the suburb in which they live.

#wheelerz

nrich102

1. Sydney - Flame
2. Melbourne - NigeyS
3. Brisbane - Ringo
4. Perth - luvfooty
5. Adelaide - KoopKicka
6. Gold Coast-Tweed - Braxtonators
7. Newcastle-Maitland
8. Canberra-Queanbeyan
9. Sunshine Coast
10. Wollongong
11. Hobart - ossie85
12. Geelong
13. Townsville
14. Cairns - nrich102
15. Darwin
16. Toowoomba
17. Ballarat
18. Bendigo

So the places we need are red surly someones from the Sunny coast, Geelong or Canberra.

JBs-Hawks

I have visited Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Darwin, Ballarat and Bendigo on various holidays, does that count? :P

henry

Love Melbourne and lived there most of my life, but its already been taken.

I have lived in Townsville for 5 years though, beautiful place so will represent them please os :)

Nige

Quote from: henry on February 15, 2014, 07:57:37 PM
but its already been taken.
>:D

I feel bad though, I'm useless at DT/AF, I'm gonna let a lot of Melbournians down.  :(

Thunderbolts

I've lived in all capitals except Darwin, been there a couple of times. Happy to take Canberra as I worked there for a while and now home in SA working for the same employer  ;)

Windigo

I don't live in any capital cities or major towns....

Closest town on that list is Ballarat, like 60 Ks away.

Spinking

I'm Albury Wodonga so if you don't get someone from one of the top 18 I'm keen...