WXV 2014 Preseason Competition

Started by ossie85, February 11, 2014, 12:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

So here are the SC scores from last night - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/see-every-players-supercoach-score-as-geelong-defeated-collingwood/story-fni5f3gz-1226825203172

Obviously scores are going to be lower since they have 52 players to fit in to the cap rather than 44, but at the same time they haven't even gone up to 3300... all the scores only add up to 2,892, so not sure what's going on there. ???

ossie85

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 13, 2014, 08:40:23 AM
So here are the SC scores from last night - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/see-every-players-supercoach-score-as-geelong-defeated-collingwood/story-fni5f3gz-1226825203172

Obviously scores are going to be lower since they have 52 players to fit in to the cap rather than 44, but at the same time they haven't even gone up to 3300... all the scores only add up to 2,892, so not sure what's going on there. ???

Probably because the quarters are shorter maybe?

ossie85

Group A: Sao Paulo, Cairo, Cape Town, Seoul, PNL, Wellington
Group B: Mexico City, Moscow, Toronto, New York, Tokyo, Beijing
Group C: Buenos Aires, Berlin, Dublin, London, New Delhi, Pacific

Using SC scores!

(After Pies v Cats)
Group A
Cape Town - 328
Seoul - 249
PNL - 199
Cairo - 193
Sao Paulo - 173
Wellington - 0

Group B
Beijing - 356
Toronto - 219
Mexico City - 188
New York - 175
Tokyo - 107
Moscow - 84

Group C
London - 214
Buenos Aires - 199
New Delhi - 149
Pacific - 103
Dublin - 41
Berlin - 5

The final 4 based on those scores would be:
Cape Town, Beijing, London, Seoul

Nige

Purple 77

I have an insane 15 players in the Melb-Rich match, yet only 7 will play  :-\

CrowsFan

Happy with how my three players went last night. Adams showed he should fit in to the Pies team without a hitch, whilst Armstrong demonstrated he could be some handy depth this year. Unfortunate for Freeman to do his hammy when he was looking pretty good for a first gamer...

Ringo

Don't you love it when a named player does not play as well (Hudson did not play despite being named) Do not mind though as it meant Lynch had time in ruck increasing his score.

Jroo

Awesome that they're releasing SC scores straight away.
Not a bad start from us. We've got a few Hawks and Lions to play tonight.
Good stuff ossie.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ringo on February 13, 2014, 10:07:42 AM
Don't you love it when a named player does not play as well (Hudson did not play despite being named) Do not mind though as it meant Lynch had time in ruck increasing his score.
Well they name 29 players then have to cut 3 before the match. So some people had to miss out

Ringo

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 13, 2014, 10:33:43 AM
Quote from: Ringo on February 13, 2014, 10:07:42 AM
Well they name 29 players then have to cut 3 before the match. So some people had to miss out
Dah - what an idiot forgot that rule.

CrowsFan

A couple more named for me in the Roos vs Blues game; Ben Jacobs, Mason Wood and Scott McMahon for the Roos, and Andrew Walker and Blaine Johnson for the Blues. Only ones missing are Simon White and Majak Daw who are both coming off injuries.

Ringo

I have all 4 atm of my Carlton and Roos named for the Saturday Game. (Tuohy, Cachia, Menzell and Sam Wright)

Nige

JBs-Hawks

Happy with 249 so far from Maccaffer, Hunt, Keefe, Langdon and Maxwell. Good work spuds!

Tonight i should be seeing

McEvoy, Duryea, Grimley, Wanganeen,

CrowsFan

Grimley not playing tonight JB, he was one of the three left out along with Ben Ross and Luke Lowden (:(). Seems they didn't want the extra rucks tonight...