Zorko - Thoughts

Started by Halfy, February 05, 2014, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Fid on March 05, 2014, 10:09:09 PM
For me its a toss between zorko and tom mitchell

Likewise. Although a previous post (forget thread) made a good point that once JPK, Jack etc are back in midfield Mitchell will move to more of a fwd role which will impact scoring like last last season.

As such I'm currently on Zorko

vtaced

Tossing about between Zorko and Gunston. Can't decide!!

ben_020285

Quote from: vtaced on March 06, 2014, 02:58:44 PM
Tossing about between Zorko and Gunston. Can't decide!!

I've gone Gunston but I also think that the only way is up for Zorko this year.

Anubis

sammy123

Has looked great so far. Im going to watch for another round. Just to see this isn't a couple of weeks of awesome and then BANG nothing. SC gods can be ruthless

Jimmykidd

Guys I can do caddy to Zorko is it worth it?

shorty3264

I'll be going Pavlich to Zorko, he was so impressive against Geelong. Along with his pre season etc. I think that is a sure trade. Caddy though, I have him too, I have faith he will lift very soon. 80 and 70 are respectable. I'd hold, but I guess it depends if there is another way you can get Zorks.... granted you want him in your side regardless.

devize

Quote from: sammy123 on March 31, 2014, 10:01:21 PM
Has looked great so far. Im going to watch for another round. Just to see this isn't a couple of weeks of awesome and then BANG nothing. SC gods can be ruthless

But you'll be paying a lot more for him if you wait an extra week. Get on him now while he's cheap.

Spuds11

I'm jumping on I reckon he is a gun 30 perrsure acts on the weekend scored 161 at 51 percent disposal effecency

Jackross10