Hey, guys! - RMT

Started by Chelskiman, February 05, 2014, 12:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

I posted in Q's thread, but thought I'd make my own thread as well.

_______

$8,200 Remaining

truBLUE

Very solid team mate, mids are awesome cotchin is a great choice think he's great value ,Mummy is interesting the change of clubs might do him good , my only fault would be  Howard in Def not sure where he fits with doggies ? Would have as a benchie not at D6 ,,,,Very solid team though :)

Thunderbolts

Def: Howard on bench would be the better option and would have the L McDonald for D6. More chance of him getting a regular spot within the Roos side.

Mid: Very nice

Ruck: Mummy should do better at the Giants but not sure if he was brought over as insurance incase Giles and co fall over...
If you change your mind I would consider Lobbe since he is no 1 ruck at Port

Fwd: Sammy Mitchell spoke about Gartlett recently and presently I doubt he is in there best 22 and needs to work harder. Consider Rohan as swap for him

Chelskiman

I wouldn't mind getting McDonald in but it's raising the cash to do so.  Having a bit of a play around now (Garlett > Rohan and Mumford > McEvoy) and I can still only be left with around $180k for an M6. 

Without changing my Def/Mid/For premiums the only other thing I can do is to go in with a Sandi/McIntosh ruck combo but I just feel that's too risky just for the sake of getting in a back rookie for $244k (and then only having $2k left over).

I don't mind going Garlett > Rohan and Mumford > McEvoy to free up some cash, but it's then finding a player to spend the $180k I have left on a defender.

powersuperkents

Strong team man :) I myself am thinking about bringing Franklin in for Wingard.

On terms of value Franklin is better
On terms of performance Franklin is safer
On terms of personal preference I'm a Port supporter and want Wingard in my team badly

Everywhere I've read Wingard is an upgrade rather than a starter and vice versa for Franklin

What should I do? Play a safe option or select my F3 position based on personal preference?