Which new player can you not wait to see.

Started by Noz, February 03, 2014, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Basically remove the fantasy aspect of this and share your thoughts on which BIG name player you are most excited about seeing in his new colours this year.

Aside from Franklin  ;)

SydneyRox

Buddy is a no brainer.

But I am really lookin forward to seeing some of the other young Swans get an early run. Tim Membrey and Dean Towers in particular who I think will be fighting for selection round 1.

Noz

Yeah thought it might be pretty one sided so i removed Buddy from the poll  :)

Football Factory

If i remove the fantasy aspect, CHAPPY !!!!!  cos im a Bombers supporter, then Thomas because i like watching him play and im curious how he will go under Mick at the Blues.

Vinny

Daisy and NDS,

Reckon NDS is a champion and I hope he destroys it at the Roos and has an awesome year.

Ricochet

Yeh Daisy and Sylvia for me. I really want to see how Sylvia goes in a much stronger team. He has been a solid player for so long in a weak side.

Noz

Apparently NDS is set for a year across the half back line. If thats true maybe he can avoid the tag and get back to his best. Or he will continue to receive the tag and Daniel Wells will go bananas.

Nige

I'm pretty excited to see Stew Crameri at the Dogs tbh. Always been a fan of the guy, hoping he can do well at his new club.

As for the slightly lesser players at new clubs or getting a second chance.

Really keen to see Gumby, Dom Tyson, Viv Michie and Nippa Gordon.

Bill Manspeaker

Dal and Macca

be interesting to see how they go. wish them nothing but the best of luck

especially Dal as he's only got a few years left. and I like North Melbourne a lot more than Hawthorn. go the Roos 2014!

Nige

Bill Manspeaker

hahaha don't mind Richmond... but...

go the Roos 2014 :P

Vinny

kilbluff1985

T Dog

Heater....up on a wing..then Heater...marshalling the backline...Heater...Yeah Heater I reckon.. ;D

Jroo

Colin Sylvia, Dale Thomas and even Shaun Hampson.
I wonder if Ross can get the best out of Sylvia, as he certainly has some talent.
If Thomas can get back to his best, he'll be enjoyable to watch.
Looking forward to see how Hampson fits in our side as well.