player poll, would appreciate some thoughts

Started by Baggers2012, February 02, 2014, 03:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Still not sold on O'Rourke, he's another one of these very outside types who can struggle to get involved, particularly when the side is losing. Pav is another who may be up and down like a yo-yo. But check Fasolo's form preseason, if he's getting game time then jump, otherwise look elsewhere.

Speculator

I'd go for option 1 because pavlich is a good chance to be a keeper (top 10 forward) and the other 2 are rookies (no problem there), while fasolo is no chance to become a keeper and Thomas is probably unlikely given his recent injury history.

Baggers2012

Quote from: Speculator on February 02, 2014, 07:40:33 PM
I'd go for option 1 because pavlich is a good chance to be a keeper (top 10 forward) and the other 2 are rookies (no problem there), while fasolo is no chance to become a keeper and Thomas is probably unlikely given his recent injury history.

All true, but if Pavlich doesn't get back to his best he becomes a terrible selection, Daisy won't be a keeper but at very least he will make you 150k.

shorty3264

I went the second option. But only just. It's really who will return back to their best Thomas or Pav? If both, then Pav because he will be a fwd keeper. Dunstan will be a great selection, while I really like O'Rourke but up against Fasolo, he takes the points the young Pie.

Speculator

Quote from: Baggers2012 on February 02, 2014, 07:53:34 PM
Quote from: Speculator on February 02, 2014, 07:40:33 PM

All true, but if Pavlich doesn't get back to his best he becomes a terrible selection, Daisy won't be a keeper but at very least he will make you 150k.

Pavlich doesn't need to return to his best. If he averages 95 its a very solid selection. Last year aside (he was injury riddled) he hasn't averaged less than 99 since 2005. I'd back him to do it even at his age.
Personally I have pav AND daisy.

Slightly01

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
The combination with Daisy hands down, back with Mick he'll really have a red hot go.   ;) ;)

Speculator

I wouldn't be at all surprised if pavlich out scored Thomas. And he's a forward. But again, I'm going with both.

Jroo

Ricochet

Quote from: Slightly01 on February 02, 2014, 10:13:12 PM
Find a way to get Pav and Daisy!
This. Both are under priced and great value. If you could I would try get both in