Please Rate my Team

Started by billnats, January 31, 2014, 06:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billnats

To Thomas or not to Thomas? Not sure if I should rookie him and use money to upgrade Duffield.

Really like Ziebell and think Parker could have a good year.

BigMac93

I know you like Parker but I think that too many similar players at Sydney may take points off him. Personally I would downgrade him to Caddy who is cheaper and could also have a breakout year. Then upgrade duffield.

Would stick with Dale Thomas as long as he remains fit. Averaged 109 a few years ago under Malthouse. If he gets back to around that average he is a steal.

aussied

Ziebell has a few things he has to learn to get out of his game which cost him severly last season, if he has got those things sorted im sure he will easily take the role of boomer when he is finished.

interested to see what duffield does this year, i put him in the same catergory as De boer last.  he will either sink or swim. good luck on that pick.

K.Jack will be a brownlow favorite this year, he had a very good start to last year. and will give you good scores till at least round 8.

Fantastic forward line.  just make sure clark is set to go round 1 :) if so cant fault it one bit.

Good luck for the year

billnats

Thanks guys. Made some changes on your info.

Thinking, what to do:
A) Griffen/SJ, Laider & Goldstein
B) Jack, Kade K & Goldstein
C) Swan/Selwood, Kade K & NicNat (+40K that I have no idea what to do with it!)

aussied

If Nic Nat is right to go rnd one change goldstein, way to expensive and will save you 100k to put elsewhere.

nick wilkesmann

I like it!
Even though he is in alot of teams, sandi is a big risk, and having a definite lock such as goldstein next to him is a good move. Nicnat is a risk also, he has had an interrupted preseason and will apparently always carry his groin injury. Goldy will definitely be a top 4 ruck. Keep it.