4th Forward?

Started by Jackross10, January 31, 2014, 07:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Is there anyone else to consider? Not too keen in pav

ben_020285

I too am trying to decide who to pick out of Gunston and Zorko but also considering Pav. I will be having 2 of them at F4 and F5.

My advice is to wait until we see them in NAB Challenge matches. Hopefully it will become more obvious then.

Jackross10

Quote from: ben_020285 on January 31, 2014, 08:07:54 AM
I too am trying to decide who to pick out of Gunston and Zorko but also considering Pav. I will be having 2 of them at F4 and F5.

My advice is to wait until we see them in NAB Challenge matches. Hopefully it will become more obvious then.

Yeah that's true mate. Good idea. You must have a stong fwd line if they are f4 and 5. ?

Dayze

Thought about Robbie gray?
Underpriced through a few vests.
Pretty unique I'd imagine.
Could go 100+ IMO

shaker

Quote from: Dayze on January 31, 2014, 11:03:21 AM
Could go 100+ IMO

Yeah he would be my pick.

GoLions

I would go with Gunston. From what I recall, in his games without Buddy last year he averaged around 110. And over the entire year, unsubbed, his average was around 95 (he had 2 subbed games last season, one red, one green).

With Zorko, if he doesn't get enough midfield time (and I think he won't as he plays his forward role really well) he's not going to average more than 90 IMO, unless he kicks a few goals every game.

Rusty00

I'm really struggling with F4 as well. I really liked Motlop as an option but now it looks like he'll miss the start of the season.

This is going to one of my last selections for my team I think ???

Jackross10

Quote from: Rusty00 on January 31, 2014, 08:44:22 PM
I'm really struggling with F4 as well. I really liked Motlop as an option but now it looks like he'll miss the start of the season.

hmm I'm thinking Gray?

Baggers2012

Quote from: Jackross10 on January 31, 2014, 08:57:07 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on January 31, 2014, 08:44:22 PM

hmm I'm thinking Gray?

I've always been a massive fan of Gray, love the way he plays his footy. So aggressive at the contest, loves a tackle, and a real impact player. Similar to Zorko, he's so good playing deep in the forward line, if he gets decent midfield time I expect him to go 100+. It's also worth noting this will be his first full pre season in some time. If Pav wasn't 430k id have him in my side.

Locinator

Could go 100+ IMO
Is Gray's leg better yet? Haven't heard any news. Can remember hurt it pretty bad

Rusty00

Quote from: Locinator on February 02, 2014, 06:35:15 PM
Could go 100+ IMO
Is Gray's leg better yet? Haven't heard any news. Can remember hurt it pretty bad
Yeah, that was at the start of 2012 he injured his knee.

Has a history of soft tissue injuries though.

Sabretooth Tigers

;) ;)
I'd go Zorko, but at the moment I have Buddy at F4 and will sit Rioli on the bench for Rd1 and then he goes to F5. Cheers.