Main Menu

Removing Poll

Started by Money, January 31, 2014, 02:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Hey fellas I've got enough info out of a poll I have made and want to remove it, I click Remove Poll but then this comes up
''Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.'' I tried logging in and out many times with still no luck, anyone know why this might be happening. (Tried in Explorer and Chrome)

Cheers
Money

Justin Bieber

Not sure why it'd happen but could be a possible bug! Ways to work around stopping a poll if removing it isn't working.

If you are unable to remove it but want people to stop casting votes, just lock off the poll :). That's unless you want to put up another poll, then can just change everything around and reset all votes to zero. Pretty sure you should be able to lock the poll, otherwise pop a mod a PM with the link to thread and we can do it for you if not!

Money

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 31, 2014, 03:27:00 AM
Not sure why it'd happen but could be a possible bug! Ways to work around stopping a poll if removing it isn't working.

If you are unable to remove it but want people to stop casting votes, just lock off the poll :). That's unless you want to put up another poll, then can just change everything around and reset all votes to zero. Pretty sure you should be able to lock the poll, otherwise pop a mod a PM with the link to thread and we can do it for you if not!
[/quote

Okay cheers Hellopplz, I might just keep it for now incase I need another poll, if not I might swing him a message

m0nty

I'm getting the same error. Weird.

I am going to upgrade the forum software soon, maybe that will fix it.

Vinny

Quote from: m0nty on February 01, 2014, 07:36:47 PM
I'm getting the same error. Weird.

I am going to upgrade the forum software soon, maybe that will fix it.

Does that mean a new layout Monty?

m0nty

vinny, I'm toying with a new layout based on jQuery. I will test it out soon.

Vinny

Alright cool, keen to see it!