Tom Curren anyone?

Started by TheMoops, January 31, 2014, 01:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMoops

Touted as having MASSIVE potential, blasted two 120s in his last two games of last year and will surely be given plenty of opportunity in a developing side. tad pricey at 360k but this is still 'underpriced' given he had 2 sub affected games

One to look at if he smashes the NAB?

EDIT: bleary eyes late at night caused me to accidently look at the stupid Yahoo scores or whatever they are next to the SC scores when quoting the two 120s. But he still did have a good back end to the year posting 83, 109, 76, 128

Mr.Craig

I see Curren's last two scores of 2013 as 76 and 128. ???

Anyway, the fact he had 20+ disposals in the last four games of the year is certainly a promising sign for the future.

TheMoops

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 31, 2014, 01:43:50 AM
I see Curren's last two scores of 2013 as 76 and 128. ???

Anyway, the fact he had 20+ disposals in the last four games of the year is certainly a promising sign for the future.

yeah sorry man see the bit I added underneath, but yeah you're right looks like a ball magnet in the making

kilbluff1985

and don't forget Freo had half the team out

could be a good pick wish he played for a good team though

TheMoops

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 31, 2014, 01:48:29 AM
and don't forget Freo had half the team out

that's true forgot about that, but still not every saints player scored a lazy 120+

I think he's alongside Grigg as one to watch as a potential X-factor deviation from Daisy, who is around the same price and will be picked in a lot of teams, in a lot of cases on name alone...

Jackross10

Looks like being good, but a bit too pricey for me.

Ricochet

Will be the next best thing to come out of the Saints.

But the value isn't there to pick him this year / there is better value elsewhere in the midfield

Jroo

The kid is a star.
At $360k, I think he could be worth it, I see him improving his average by quite a bit.