first try! new to dreamteam! need advice

Started by Regs81, January 30, 2014, 04:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regs81

Would really appreciate some feedback.  Rookies will most likely change come round one.

Backs:
McVeigh, Bartel, Hanely, Swallow, Suckling, K. Kolodjashnij
(Battersby, Byrne-Jones)

Mids:
Johnson, Ablett, Swan, Cotchin, Prestia, D. Beams, X. Ellis, Garlett
(Honeychurch, Polec)

Rucks:
Lobbe, Sandilands
(Thurlow, Currie)

Forwards:
Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Caddy, Taylor, Markworth
(Kersten, Redpath)

$15,000 left

Mavro88

Nice backline haha

Dont know bout johnson ablett n swan..due to by round.. like  prestia maybe for around similar price watson/ fyfe...

Ruck.. solid

4wd.. good... but I reckon maybe drop either ablett johson or swan..might give you better rookies to play with than redpath markworth

8 out of 10

thefuzz

Don't like Bartel, too pricey and his average will drop this year.
You need Mitch Clark if he is ready for round 1. I'd also have Rohan in your FWDS too.
Look honestly I think you have skimped out on the rookies too much, if they all play then sure you are fine but Battersby and Byrne-Jones have less JS and scoring potential then Fuller and McDonald. Ellis, Garlett, Honeychurch, Polec have less JS and scoring potential then Tyson, C. Beams, Michie, Dunstan, Sheed, Aish etc. I'm not saying you need to upgrade them all to a 'premium rookie' but I think you are missing a few of the more expensive rookies and will suffer a little without them. Mainly i'm talking about getting in C. Beams, McDonald, Tyson/Michie.
I'd recommend getting the cash to do so by downgrading Bartel and Johnson

Jalapeno

Same as above i think that bartel is very overpriced.

I also think there are many better options for Johnson.. Such as Cotchin and co.

I think prestia might be a good POD and could really pay off.

Strong defence and forward line.

Overall 7.5/10

Regs81

Have made some changes.. How's it looking now??

Backs:
McVeigh, Hanley, Simpson, swallow, atley, suckling
(McDonald , battersby)

Mids:
Swan, Ablett, Watson, prestia, d beams, Thomas, garlett, Ellis
(Honeychurch, polec)

Rucks:
Lobbe, Sandilands
(Thurlow, currie)

Forwards:
Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Clark, Rohan, Taylor
(Kersten, impey)

Regs81

j

I don't know why people keep talking down Bartel he's a expensive but not overpriced. He's said to be playing a lot more time forward than last year and his numbers will Improve not drop! He will be one of the highest scoring defenders you could have so you'd be better of with him.
Mids look better with out Johnson.
Rucks look good.
Forwards look a bit risky with Clark, Rohan and walker, maybe one but not all three.  Romans never been a great DT player and the question marks over clarkand walker are to big ATM. I would go with any of them but if you thing you need too, Clark would be the one.