SC 2014 Leave comments and suggestions

Started by blues123, January 30, 2014, 01:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blues123

Def: J.Mcveigh, G.Birchall, R.Henderson, D.Swallow, M.Suckling, L.Mcdonald (T.Cutler, M.Fuller)
Mid: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, D.Beams, D.Thomas, J.Martin, J.Polec, Empty, Empty (M.Crouch, A.Morabito)
Rucks: N.Naitanui, A Sandilands (F.Thurlow, T.Nankervis)
Fwds: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, T.Mitchell, M.Pavlich, T.Walker, S.Kersten (D.Garlett, J.Impey)

Cash Left: $675,500

Still deciding on 1 more Mid Premo and 1 more mid rookie who should i pick
If Walker doesnt play round 1 i will put in mitch clark

shaker

Looks like you need a link to your forwards in the mids maybe Wingard and what ever rookie that plays round 1

nick wilkesmann

As legendary as tom mitchell was for us last year... it's hard to see his value increasing much. Could save some cash there with a mid pricer (Bock/Karnezis or something) and free cash to get a legit premo for your midfield. With 675k you'll need an underpriced premo and your mids might look a little light, but with this bit of extra you could put in a selwood/watson/griffen who is going to get you a lot of points over the season.
I'm also a bit wary of Nicnat with his interrupted preseason and news that his groin injury will linger for the rest of his career, especially as your other ruck (sandi) is a bit speculative himself.

johnnytheboy1

Def: Good depth here as a defence should be.Swallow is a good choice here.Birchall is a unique pick.
Mids: Don't like teams having 4 Rookies just too risky so i would have a rethink about your midfield MAYBE Rockliff as the premium here if cash allows.
Rucks: Standard
Fwds: Wouldn't have Mitchell at F3 would have Wingard there don't think Walker will play so maybe someone like Fasolo if he plays.

blues123

So who comes in and who comes out and who do i slot into those 2 empty mid spots