Rate my team - First try this season

Started by howiej, January 29, 2014, 05:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howiej

Thanks for anyone who rates my team, feedback greatly appreciated

truBLUE

Not to bad Howie, Mitchell would be better suited in backline ,grimes is a risk imo , Mids  need swan,rocky, pendles at m2  fwd line better options than Daniher ? maybe Clarke  ect  and don't know about j kennedy on bench maybe kersten, bock  are better options  hope this helps :)

thefuzz

Firstly Bartel, too overpriced for what he will produce this year. His numbers are on the decline and theres no way I would pay top dollar for him. Look at birch all or hibberd. Also Kade Kolodiashnii is the one you want, not jake. Bartel to Birch and Jake to Kade i recommend.
Smitchell doesn't really deserve a spot in your mids. I'd consider Marc down to Ellis then Smitchell up to maybe a Barlow? Though I see the appeal and you might want to keep Marc there. Taylor doesn't deserve that mid spot either, move him into the FWDS instead of garlett or kennedy.
Also go Daniher to Mitch Clark who is cheaper and will score much much better. With the cash you get from that you might be able to get Tyson in the mid spot Taylor vacated.

howiej

Thanks for the reply guys. Looking at my side again, this time of the year you change everything at least 50 times ha. Thanks for all the feedback will keep posting back here when i have another comfortable team, could be later today.

BTW murphy is my favourite player no way he's going ;)

T Dog

A simple option.maybe.kol out for Mitchell. Get Norths McDonald into mids for the dpp's when needed. :)

j

Almost a great team. Simply get rid of grimes move Mitchell into the back line and put beams into your mids. Downgrade Kennedy to Bock and Clurey to battersby to make this happen. Your fine to hold on to Bartel he will still get plenty of the ball and he'll spend more time up forward than he did last year too so his numbers should improve not drop!