Rate my team - odrocs1987

Started by odrocs1987, January 28, 2014, 01:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odrocs1987

Mitchell, Simpson, McVeigh, Kolodjashnij, Scharenberg, L.McDonald, M.Fuller, T.Cutler

Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, S.Johnson, Fyfe, Polec, O'Rourke, D.Gartlett, M.Crouch, Honeychurch,

Grundy, Longer, F.Thurlow, Nankervis,

Dangerfield, D.Martin, Wingard, Hawkins, Hogan, Bock, Kennedy-Harris, T.Boyd

DCAK

Quote from: odrocs1987 on January 28, 2014, 01:14:59 PM
Mitchell, Simpson, McVeigh, Kolodjashnij, Scharenberg, L.McDonald, M.Fuller, T.Cutler

Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, S.Johnson, Fyfe, Polec, O'Rourke, D.Gartlett, M.Crouch, Honeychurch,

Grundy, Longer, F.Thurlow, Nankervis,

Dangerfield, D.Martin, Wingard, Hawkins, Hogan, Bock, Kennedy-Harris, T.Boyd

Dude!  :o

DEF: 3 rookies on field - try to get that down to 1, max 2
MID: Strong, but very expensive, maybe downgrade Stevie J, look to pick up Beams or Daisy for M4
RUCK: You've gone cheap here! Spend some coin from saving on StevieJ to upgrade Longer to Lobbe
FWD: Not bad, wait and see what Bock does in NAB Challenge

Back to the drawing board muchachos! 5/10

GoLions

Too many rookies in defence! Need to bring in Suckling, absolute lock. Scharenburg probably won't play round 1
With the value in picking Daisy, Beams, and Murphy, you must have at least 1 of them. SJ is a big risk as he always does something stupid and gets himself suspended. Would downgrade him to Beams. Might even be worth downgrading Selwood to Daisy, but only if you need the cash for upgrading your defence and rucks more
Rucks aren't strong enough, I don't think Grundy or Longer will do that well. If you're going to have a cheap ruck, only viable option I would consider is Sandi. Need someone reliable though, like a Goldy, Minson, Leuey, etc.
Forwards are quite good, but definitely downgrade Boyd to a cheaper rookie. Jarman Impey from Port is rumoured to be pushing for selection for round 1, so maybe bring him in. Would also go with Fasolo over Hogan if named round 1. I'm also not convinced on Hawkins

So, I would say to make these changes;
Scharenburg-->Suckling
SJ-->Beams
Longer-->Sandi
Boyd-->Impey
Hogan-->Fasolo

Then these are extra changes I would make, although might not be necessary;
Selwood-->Daisy
Grundy-->NicNat/Lobbe/Leuey
Hawkins-->Clark
Kolodjashnij-->Swallow (but if cash allows, someone more expensive)

johnnytheboy1

You have players here that should be traded and 1 that wont play in Round 1.
Schareberg should cetaily be left out and suckling Brought in
I agree with the Stevie j to Beams move
Longer shouldnd't be in your team either upgrade him to someone like sandilands or even Mumford
Your team has too many weaknesses
Def 3 Rookies on the field 2 too many Premius are excellent need someone like Swallow or Suckling at D4
Mids:Would find someone cheaper to replace Stevie j probably Beams.If Selwood is not fit then i would downgrade him to a cotchin or Rockliff.
Rucks If not both of these at least Longer needs upgrading
Fwds: You should get rid of Hawkins & Boyd from here Boyd to Taylor and Hawkins to any player of your liking i prefer Caddy.

Team is not that good it has weaknesses on every line give it a 6/10

shaker

Have to agree with all the comments mate but don't despair plenty of time to go stick at it good luck  ;)

odrocs1987

Thanks for the comments guys - after a few changes, let me know thoughts.

McVeigh, Mitchell, J.Grimes, Pittard, Suckling, L.McDonald, - Cutler, Fuller

Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Murphy, D.Beams, Thomas, Aish, Polec, - O'Rourke, D.Garlett

Grundy, Sandilands, -  F.Thurlow, Nankervis,

Dangerfield, D.Martin, Wingard, Caddy, Bock, Impey, - L.Taylor, JKH

Looking for a fwd/ruck in the fwd line

j

He much money do you have left over?

GoLions

Fyfe --> Claye Beams
Grimes & Pittard --> 2 premium defenders

If you want a fwd/ruck in your forwards, then go Wingard --> Dixon as well