Noz's Journey to 2014 1.0

Started by Noz, January 26, 2014, 01:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Now that you have all brought the golden ticket to an exclusive trip to 2014 the Noz's journey enjoy relax and comment  :)

Defence: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, KK, McDonald (Clurey, Fuller)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Jelwood, Jack, Murphy, Thomas, Sheed, Tyson (Newton, Ellis)

Rucks: Goldstein, Sandi

Forward: Danger, Riewoldt, Wingard, Caddy, Clark, Bock (Kersten, Rohan)

Cash: $15,600

Money

Good backs, probably a premo behind most people but should be okay, solid preo selections
Strong midfield! Like the Jack pic, wish I could fit him in myself, good rookie selections
Good ruck unique in Goldy, sandi and I'm assuming the rest are standard but effective
Reasonable forwards, dont know about the Ablett pick, not sure if hes available there  ;) other selectons are solid, good rook selections

Noz

Ah yeah meant Danger in my forwards not Ablett  :P

Money

Quote from: Noz on January 26, 2014, 02:38:19 AM
Ah yeah meant Danger in my forwards not Ablett  :P

Aha solid forwards then  :P do you know something about clurey that we don't? havent seen ay coaches with him

Noz

Well for one he lives with Chad so his already destined for greatness

But in reality in the second half of the SANFL he was one of our best players and with the injury to Trengove, Clurey might be given a chance to show us why he was drafted pick 29 a few years back. He is sort of a young Scotty Thompson with the way he attacks on the ball and runs out of defence.

Will be given game time next year and will avoid the vest when he plays in my opinion, Wont be a huge point scorer probably somewhere around the 60-65 mark however.

Money

Good info, came here to give a rate and got something myself aha, cheers

strikes91

Noz

Made a few minor changes

Scott Selwood to come into the team after Joel Selwood might be in doubt for round 1.

Tossing up on the idea of putting Higgins as my F4 then upgrading Clarke to Walker or Dom Sheed to GHS/Hrovat

Noz

Intersted to get some insight on how my team is travelling just 1 week out of the NAB

Defence: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler (Tippett, Fuller)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, SSelwood, Jack, Dayne Beams, Thomas, Sheed, Tyson (Newton/Polec, Ellis)

Rucks: Goldstein, Sandi (BBBB, Thurlow)

Forward: Danger, Martin, Franklin, Darling, Caddy, Bock (Kersten, Rohan)

Cash: $35,300

Basically im tossing up between several options.

- Still unsure on M4 have had Rocky, Watson and Boak have Jack in it right now but still unsure

- GHS or Thomas at M6 is another problem. Thomas coming back of a pretty bad injury and GHS as a breakout candidate who can score well

- Darling and Caddy there might be loading up my forward line a bit more dropping one down to Billings might be an idea.

- No Wingard is a problem but i might have to settle on it.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Noz on February 07, 2014, 11:56:27 AM
Intersted to get some insight on how my team is travelling just 1 week out of the NAB

Defence: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler (Tippett, Fuller)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, SSelwood, Jack, Dayne Beams, Thomas, Sheed, Tyson (Newton/Polec, Ellis)

Rucks: Goldstein, Sandi (BBBB, Thurlow)

Forward: Danger, Martin, Franklin, Darling, Caddy, Bock (Kersten, Rohan)

Cash: $35,300

Basically im tossing up between several options.

- Still unsure on M4 have had Rocky, Watson and Boak have Jack in it right now but still unsure

- GHS or Thomas at M6 is another problem. Thomas coming back of a pretty bad injury and GHS as a breakout candidate who can score well

- Darling and Caddy there might be loading up my forward line a bit more dropping one down to Billings might be an idea.

- No Wingard is a problem but i might have to settle on it.

Same thing here mate, dropped him for Buddy. It's just the money that's the reason otherwise it would be illogical not too. I'm sure you're thinking like me and plan to bring him in as soon as you get the chance  ;)

Other thing is he's quite expensive and only has one season backing his performances. I'm sure he'll exceed a 90-95 average this year though but I'm not sure whether I'm willing to bet on it hahaha :)

I was also forced to dump Lobbe for Grundy  :-\ Too much risk

Noz

Price is a bit too high for the Chad but deffinetly one of my first upgrade targets. Overall i think this team is looking pretty solid however.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Noz on February 08, 2014, 12:13:47 PM
Price is a bit too high for the Chad but deffinetly one of my first upgrade targets. Overall i think this team is looking pretty solid however.
Yeah team looks good, just a heads up there's some concern that Scooter will be returning to a tagging role, it's not so much a big deal for yourself because he's your M3 but I just thought I'd notify you. Personally I think he'll easily average 100+ but the fact he's my M1 makes it too risky :) But I think you should look into it so you can deliberate whether to start him or wait and see :)

Noz

Ideally i want Joel Selwood rather than Scott but i will see how he is travelling.