Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

Our past month has been terrible, but you all seem to forget we've been missing a lot of our best 15 and playing an OOP ruck each week

We beat Beijing and we beat you too, so we're a pretty good team when we aren't crippled with injuries. We have a lot of depth, but no team really contends with their best players not available
Case A: Moscow

Holz

Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2017, 11:01:29 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2017, 10:59:56 AM
Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2017, 10:32:12 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on July 14, 2017, 10:29:46 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2017, 10:08:33 AM
... how are Beijing not in the 8?
I blame the coach
I blame NY

Why? We're taking their place in your eyes?

I think you stole all their luck, you have two teams worth of luck at least.

Our past month has been terrible, but you all seem to forget we've been missing a lot of our best 15 and playing an OOP ruck each week

We beat Beijing and we beat you too, so we're a pretty good team when we aren't crippled with injuries. We have a lot of depth, but no team really contends with their best players not available

You beat me when i posted a 127 one of if not my worst score in years. You only posted a 141.

I average a 147 so getting me a week where im 20 under my average is lucky.

teams only average 131 against you.

140 against Beijing thats a big difference.

138 v Dublin by the way.

your team is fine, but it has been lucky.

RaisyDaisy

Have you not seen all of the posts I have made about how lucky we have been? I already know that, but my point is that we've been lucky whilst undermanned. If we can get our best team on the park 140-160 most weeks is what we would be scoring

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 14, 2017, 11:10:25 AM

Case A: Moscow

Some teams do :P

I won a flag playing a OOP in the ruck when my ruck (goldy) was rested and my back up (Dixon) was injured. Then Lance Franklin and Tom Rockliff (my captain) where late outs and to top if off a player got a green vest (NDS).

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2017, 11:16:36 AM
Have you not seen all of the posts I have made about how lucky we have been? I already know that, but my point is that we've been lucky whilst undermanned. If we can get our best team on the park 140-160 most weeks is what we would be scoring
Other than Tyson you guys are pretty much full strength this week though? :D

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: iZander on July 14, 2017, 11:23:10 AM

We have no ruck with Tippett still out

Not to mention Josh Gibson was "supposed" to be our D1, and rightly so after 90+ for years - no one could have seen that drop off coming  :'(

He has really flowered up our team balance

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

Not to mention Josh Gibson was "supposed" to be our D1, and rightly so after 90+ for years - no one could have seen that drop off coming  :'(

Tippet doesn't get many games when he is 100% fit. Naismith is the man.

So pretty much full strength barring Tyson.

Im expecting a 140-160 from you guys this week. Considering Tyson is out 137-157 should be the goal.

iZander

Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

Im expecting a 140-160 from you guys this week. Considering Tyson is out 137-157 should be the goal.
Probably going to reply something along those lines, Gibson is 33 so its not unheard of for a big drop to occur, similar thing happened with Matty Boyd this year :P
Should have traded me Tyson, his big breakout didnt seem to occur, probably cause Oliver is taking all the points now haha :P

Purple 77

Ah, Tyson, you bloody tease.

GoLions

Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

Exactly. Compo.

RaisyDaisy

I'm quite happy with Tyson vs Elliott thanks ;)

As for Naismith, have you actually looked at his numbers? Basically the same as playing an OOP ruck! He's a scrub

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2017, 01:45:12 PM

As for Naismith, have you actually looked at his numbers? Basically the same as playing an OOP ruck! He's a scrub
If your OOP rucks are still scoring 70, then I dunno why you've been complaining this whole time.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on July 14, 2017, 01:51:00 PM

If your OOP rucks are still scoring 70, then I dunno why you've been complaining this whole time.

I was responding to Naismith being "the man" and you wanting compo

Anyway, I'll be curious to see how we go this week because as long as we don't cop any late outs it's just Tyson + OOP ruck that we're now missing

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 14, 2017, 01:54:25 PM
Quote from: GoLions on July 14, 2017, 01:51:00 PM

I was responding to Naismith being "the man" and you wanting compo

Anyway, I'll be curious to see how we go this week because as long as we don't cop any late outs it's just Tyson + OOP ruck that we're now missing

Doesnt matter what he scores, he is "the man" at Sydney as he is their number 1 ruck.

68 aint to bad thats almost 30 more then an OOP.

Its basically the same value as like a 95 fwd/def to you as thats a 30 point upgrade on D4 F4.

Naismith = Henney confirmed

meow meow

Umm...

16, 18, 29, 31, (40, 46, 46, 64, 68, 82)
For
12, 13, (39, 44, 45)

is close enough to even. So you're saying...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZORKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Scully
Pick 2

Is equal to

Higgins
Griffen
Ellis

COMPO

We'll say Scully for Higgo is close enough (a minor loss due to ages).
Leaving Zorko and pick 2 for Griffen and Corey Ellis. WOW.

Put Zorko, Scully and potentially Oliver in my team and remove Higgins (Griff and Ellis are already absent) and see if we're in the same position. Even if Ellis and Griffen were playing it'd still be grossly unjust. It wouldn't pass if the trade was done any time in the past 2 years or in the upcoming trade period.

Compo.