Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Jukes

RaisyDaisy

Just a quick question

List lodgement due next week. What if we have a player who is currently delisted, but we want to keep them just in case they get picked up in the PSD after list lodgement?

Can we keep them, or do we have to delist them and hope we can get them in the rookie draft?

Toga

Good question RD - I've got a couple where there's speculation that they might get picked up.

Also, when are we looking to start the draft? (sorry if this has been covered already :P)

Purple 77

PSD is November 28th right? List lodgements are due after the 30th and are locked in once everyone has lodged their list.

So you'll know if every player is on a list or not before your lodgement is due

RaisyDaisy

Ah yep cool, just saw that PSD is 4pm Mon Nov 28 and Rookie draft is 10 mins later

Hoping Marcon gets picked up!

RaisyDaisy

Didn't want to post in the new thread because I figure that's just for selecting players, but am I correct in assuming that a 6th and 7th round will be added, so that we can use those picks to pass which will allow us to use our PSD picks?

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 26, 2016, 03:50:56 PM
Didn't want to post in the new thread because I figure that's just for selecting players, but am I correct in assuming that a 6th and 7th round will be added, so that we can use those picks to pass which will allow us to use our PSD picks?
Yep, that will happen.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on November 26, 2016, 04:14:26 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 26, 2016, 03:50:56 PM
Yep, that will happen.

Yarp.

Also feel free to talk BS in the draft thread lol, as long as its somewhat relevant. But even then, idc

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 27, 2016, 04:50:05 PM
This is a truly sad day for Church

Abe has been delisted  :'(

Brother Ben is raring to go!

RaisyDaisy

Shame Marcon didn't get picked up

Fitzy survives and stays on the NY list!

Purple 77

Ahh... how to fit Petrie in the cap...

Ricochet

Couldn't have picked a better club for Jake Barrett ;D

Holz

ill draft Jonty then delist him and have first rights next year, all good?

Adamant

Quote from: meow meow on November 17, 2016, 02:47:36 PM
Quote from: Adamant on November 17, 2016, 02:05:02 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 16, 2016, 10:20:10 PM
Just over 48 hours to go!  :o

Surely there's going to be some big last minute trades coming through  ???

Happy? :P

He said big trade. Trading the best player in WXV history to a team without a forward line won't have any significant ramifications.

Yeah... think I'm ok for forwards.

Fwd: J Macrae (WB), R Douglas (Adel), A Brayshaw (Melb), J De Goey (Coll), J Hopper (GWS), N Hrovat (NM), L Taylor (Bris), S Kersten (Freo), A Monfries (Port), B Ah Chee (Port), C Pedersen (Melb), T Lamb (WC), L Hulett (Melb), M Allen (WC)