Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 06, 2015, 01:25:34 PM
The rules haven't been entirely updated. So apologies for that, I'll update them myself by the end of the week.

This year in the fixturing, ossie has allocated  one neutral match for each team at different rounds in the year. These are the matches that have no HGA. You can see these matches in the fixture thread, shown in the venue of the match
Our neutral game is against Dublin in Round 10.  :'(

Holz

Quote from: Nige on April 06, 2015, 04:37:38 PM
The rules haven't been entirely updated. So apologies for that, I'll update them myself by the end of the week.

This year in the fixturing, ossie has allocated  one neutral match for each team at different rounds in the year. These are the matches that have no HGA. You can see these matches in the fixture thread, shown in the venue of the match

On the upside it could be crooke park.

Nige

Quote from: Holz on April 06, 2015, 05:18:19 PM
Quote from: Nige on April 06, 2015, 04:37:38 PM

On the upside it could be crooke park.
Good point.  :P

But we're listed first, so it's like a home game for us... or could have been.  :'(

We'll pray for an upset or some bad luck for Dublin.

Purple 77

Rules updated.

Should be nothing new to the veteran coaches.

Purple 77

Anyone know that kids show Chuggington? I've only seen it because of ossie13 I swear  :P

Anyways, whenever Foife goes amazing, like yesterday for instance, I can't stop singing this in my head... to the tune of Chuggington's theme song:

Fyfe-fing-ton.

FYFE-FYFE-FYFE-FYFE-FYFE-FYFE-FYFE-FYFE-FING-TON!

Don't tell me no one else doesn't do something similar  :P

Nails

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 13, 2015, 09:27:27 AM
Anyone know that kids show Chuggington? I've only seen it because of ossie13 I swear  :P

Anyways, whenever Foife goes amazing, like yesterday for instance, I can't stop singing this in my head... to the tune of Chuggington's theme song:

Fyfe-fing-ton.

no, the rest of us are sane.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nails on April 13, 2015, 11:16:45 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on April 13, 2015, 09:27:27 AM

Fyfe-fing-ton.

no, the rest of us are sane.

True that may be... I'm sure people do something similar haha

Nige

Brad Hartman has parted ways with Geelong.  :(

roo boys!

Not a good day today, checking in to see Douglas out for up to 6 weeks, Kelly possibly the same, as well as Henderson's hammy and Pav's concussion...depth will really be tested over the next month or so!

Hellopplz

Hodge gone for 3 weeks :(. At least able to cover for him.

Trent McKenzie, Harley Bennell and Brandon Matera suspended by Suns for drinking :o. Harley a big loss for New York and Seoul loses two of their starters :-\.

Nige

If Beams misses...

(╯°□°)╯︵ â"»â"â"»

My Chumps

Quote from: Nige on May 05, 2015, 07:35:09 PM
If Beams misses...

(╯°□°)╯︵ â"»â"â"»
Conflicted; I have him in SC but don't want him to play for Worlds  :-\

RaisyDaisy

We finally get Montagna back this week only to lose Bennell

>:(

Jroo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 05, 2015, 09:49:08 PM
We finally get Montagna back this week only to lose Bennell

>:(
We finally get back Nroo, then lose Rocky and Lewis lol.

Wells, Stokes and Lids might come back too, who knows

Nige

I don't think we're getting anyone back this week and we might lose Beams and Puopolo.  :'(