Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Can understand Oss - Family and work has to take precedence and I know how time consuming administration can be even with spreadsheets and all the tools available.

What you have done over the past 4 years that I know of has been incredible and wish you well and look forward to you appearances on the forum from time to time.

You can rely on me to double check the Brewers scores  ;)

Well done again Oss and all the best.

My Chumps

All the best Oss! You've been an absolutely unbelievable admin since the comps inception. So often underapreciated, you'll be hard to replace all the extra effort you go to to make Worlds run smoothly (and exlam).

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 02, 2015, 01:19:06 PM
Mr.Burns' ossie85s reign of terror is over.
CROWD: Yay! And today begins my reign of [ALL GASPING] terrific management.
[ALL SIGH THEN CHATTER] - I thought he was gonna say "terror." - I didn't think he was.
Unlike Mr.Burns ossie85, I will respect you, the working-class slob because we are all equals.
And now, as I ascend this crystal staircase to my office I say, avert your gaze.
Fantastic! Good luck with it Purps  :)

DazBurg

great work ossman you've done a fantastic job and hope this legacy can continue as well as other ones you created

just don't be too much of a stranger mate we will miss you too much ;)

RaisyDaisy

I haven't been involved with WXV and Elxam as long as most, but I've always respected you for the amount of effort you put in. To spend so much of your own personal time doing something to make other people happy is a great reflection of the sort of person you are.

Thanks heaps Os :)

Toga

Thanks for everything Oz, you do a great job with it all. Good luck with it all!

roo boys!

Cheers for the last 4 years Oz and all the best with the new addition to the young family!

AaronKirk

Thanks for everything you have done here Oz.

Unbelievable time and effort you have poured into this. Good luck with the new addition!

Jukes

To put it short and sweet,

Oss is GOAT

Vinny

Thanks for everything Os, you've done an amazing job man. Best of luck with the future! ;)

JBs-Hawks

Your a legend oss thank you so much for all of your hard work over the years.

WXV and Elxam are my favourite parts of this forum and the time you have put into running such high standard competitions is amazing and I wish you all the best in your busy life and with the two young ones :)

Im with Jukes, oss for GOAT!!

Ricochet

Along with what everyone else has said mate, thankyou for everything you've done. Its amazing how much you've put into it here and this site is so much better off for it. Thanks mate

Holz

thanks ossie for all the years and good luck with your real life.

Purple 77

Hmm, seems this guy was left out in the drafts.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/player-profile/jordan-foote

Never heard of him til now. You can select him in SuperCoach...

Leave him be? Or give him to Cairo (next in line in rookie draft)?

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 06, 2015, 03:18:28 PM

Might as well just leave him because we'd probably delist him first chance we get.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on February 06, 2015, 06:04:35 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on February 06, 2015, 03:18:28 PM

Might as well just leave him because we'd probably delist him first chance we get.

Well yeah, plus I feel the drafting periods are well and truly over and he has missed the boat.

Also, I'm a nice admin... I wouldn't be so cruel and send him to play at Cairo...  :P