Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

I'm starting to get the feeling that this could get really messy. Perhaps just giving the new coach SP would be easier, but then again this seems like much more fun!

Jay

Poaching makes it all a bit messy

Memphistopheles

Tell us the twist then put it to a vote...

It will affect some teams in some way surely. Otherwise the new team will just be a basket case and that's not in the best interests of the competition.

Torpedo10

Something like this had to come up at one point or another, I honestly think this is the time to do it.

pothead

Hey guys due to some different reasons in the last month i have had very limited access to World XVs which has therefore made it very hard for me to coach the warriors and reply to any other coaches messages sorry, so after coaching the Warriors for 3 now since the Competition started, so i am sadly resigning from the job of head coach at the warriors as i feel i am not able to coach up to the standards needed with the access i have at the moment, Ill thank Ossie for running the World XVs as it couldnt run as well as it does without the effort that Ossie puts in.
Cheers guys,
Pothead

Nige

Nails

As the saying goes, too much pot, not enough time.

Jroo

Good move man, if you feel you can't put in the effort required to run the team then that's the right move.
Congrats on what you've done  :)

Ricochet

Wow another coach resigning. Thats sad to hear mate

Does this open up the opportunity for a 16 team comp? Would certainly help solve some equalisation issues

Nails

I might be taking on assistants with all my teams next year. Starting an actual job I might not be able to be on Friday night so who knows what will happen with Dildos ATM.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ricochet on September 29, 2014, 09:03:32 PM

Does this open up the opportunity for a 16 team comp? Would certainly help solve some equalisation issues
Could definitely see this as a good option, like what Brits have done.

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 29, 2014, 09:03:32 PM

Yeah, I think so.

I think it could be the best option. Would certainly help teams like Beijing and NDT (Pacific seem to be fine).

Master Q

Quote from: Nails on September 29, 2014, 09:04:34 PM
I might be taking on assistants with all my teams next year. Starting an actual job I might not be able to be on Friday night so who knows what will happen with Dildos ATM.
Some of your current assistants may be called upon to coach  :-X

Vinny

Quote from: Master Q on September 29, 2014, 09:07:14 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 29, 2014, 09:04:34 PM
Some of your current assistants may be called upon to coach  :-X
I won't be able to.  :-\

Nails

I'd never give a team up unless it gets really bad. I'll just fill myself with AFL quality coaching teams.