Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Honey Badger, founding member of WXVs, amazing contributor and premiership coach has resigned. He'll focus on a thing called 'life'  next year :p

This gives a huge opportunity going forward, with a team who finished top 3 every year on the cards.

I floated an idea to combine squads privately with some coaches, but support for this was limited.

Before I advertise can anyone who is also thinking of quitting please contact me via pm

Happy for discussions on the Way forward

Thanks again Honey Badger

nrich102

RaisyDaisy

Congrats on your WXV success HB.

Time away from FF is something a few more of us probably need to do as well :P

So I guess some lucky bugger is going to get handed a very good side in the Pumas?

Jay

Good luck CF!

Whoever gets this team is bloody lucky :P

Justin Bieber

Guess after finishing his degree, out to the real world he goes! Best of luck HB and hopefully you pop in occasionally still when you have time :D.

AaronKirk

Ringo

thanks for what you have have done HB/CF.  You have built a team and whoever takes over will have a solid team.

All the best to you as I think from memory you have now completed your degree and joining the real world so enjoy. Welcome to comment any time.

Purple 77

One of the very best coaches, in term of skill, activeness and pioneer (a founder coach and one of the first (maybe the first?) to introduce graphics) IMO, thank you CF/HB for being an outstanding member of the WXV community. So all the best!

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 28, 2014, 03:10:30 PM
One of the very best coaches, in term of skill, activeness and pioneer (a founder coach and one of the first (maybe the first?) to introduce graphics) IMO, thank you CF/HB for being an outstanding member of the WXV community. So all the best!

Holz

One of the elite coaches, amazing to keep the team up the top for soo long and it still looks like it can stay around for years. Best of luck HB with your job next year.

DazBurg

sad to see you go HB your a legend mate and always had great dealings with you

(though could of traded PNL some starts before you resigned :P ....)...lol

CrowsFan

Thanks for the messages guys. I will still stick around FF and keep an eye on how the worlds is progressing. Just felt that next year I'm not going to have the time to run the team to the same standard as I had been, so thought I would give it up now so that whoever takes over can have some control over trades and draft selections rather than just being stuck with my squad. Must stress that this was a very hard decision to make!

Jroo

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 28, 2014, 05:35:56 PM
Thanks for the messages guys. I will still stick around FF and keep an eye on how the worlds is progressing. Just felt that next year I'm not going to have the time to run the team to the same standard as I had been, so thought I would give it up now so that whoever takes over can have some control over trades and draft selections rather than just being stuck with my squad. Must stress that this was a very hard decision to make!
Good call, congrats on your career, you're a champ  ;)

My Chumps

Quote from: Nige on September 28, 2014, 03:24:15 PM
^^^^

Well said, Purps!

Torpedo10

Quote from: My Chumps on September 28, 2014, 06:41:24 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 28, 2014, 03:24:15 PM
^^^^

Well said, Purps!
Agreed!  :) Thanks for everything CF/HB!