WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

nrich102

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on September 20, 2014, 07:34:46 PM
Sacked.
Think it's a bit harsh to sack LE just because he couldn't maintain an alliance with me... But your the boss. Sorry LE :(

elephants

Quote from: elephants on September 19, 2014, 06:31:56 PM
Hehehe I know what it issss

^ 100% expected it. We don't want that player :P if that means we end the alliance, so be it! :(

Nige

Hey guys, minor announcement, nothing on the scale of the ones you get out of New Delhi or Sao Paulo though. :P

I'd like to announce that Pkbaldy is joining ML and I at the Cairo Sands as an assistant.  8)

You've probably seen him around the P&T boards a little and the St Kilda/AFL boards of late. He's a pretty good SCer and top bloke, please make him welcome!

ossie85

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on September 24, 2014, 04:57:33 PM
Hey guys, minor announcement, nothing on the scale of the ones you get out of New Delhi or Sao Paulo though. :P

I'd like to announce that Pkbaldy is joining ML and I at the Cairo Sands as an assistant.  8)

You've probably seen him around the P&T boards a little and the St Kilda/AFL boards of late. He's a pretty good SCer and top bloke, please make him welcome!

Nice on PK

Yeah he is a champ - we often chat about our trade plans during the SC season

You'll enjoy WXV mate, it's a lot of fun!  ;D

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 24, 2014, 05:19:52 PM
You'll enjoy WXV mate, it's a lot of fun!  ;D
It's even better when you're at Cairo.  8)

Toga

Welcome pk, good to have you on board 8)

Nige

Should add that Toga, Ric and Dave can all confirm my above statement btw.  :P

Ricochet

I can confirm....

That NDT >>>>>> Cairo 8)

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 24, 2014, 05:43:35 PM
I can confirm....

That NDT >>>>>> Cairo 8)
You're welcome for your boy Clancee.  :P

ossie85

Hey guys,

Which draft do we want pre-signed rookies like Cian Hanley to go into?

Previously we've put them in the International Draft, and think that's a fair way to go, but if a strong preference to put them in the pre-season/rookie drafts will hear thoughts...

Holz

my thougts are preseason rookie as those drafts are very very shallow.

should help abit with equlisation as the PSD picks now have some valuable and if you want to target some of those players you will need to compensate the weaker teams.