Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Nails on September 19, 2014, 10:48:22 PM
I think he's only accepting public offers. He said something about private offers only considered if auction gets passed in.

well you have quite a few old guys your looking to move I have the high picks but want to negotiate a deal.

Nails

Brent Harvey is in an auction, IDK if he can be discussed, better get your bid on!

Problem is I can't really trade a bunch of old guys for picks as you wish

as I'm only 2.4K above the cap - Brent Harvey = 1.8K = 600 points above cap...

I need players now.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on September 19, 2014, 10:57:00 PM
Brent Harvey is in an auction, IDK if he can be discussed, better get your bid on!

do you have any other players your selling as well?

Nails

check edited post mate.

Robert Warnock available for a kid - doesn't have to be the best kid. I know a few teams have inquired.

elephants

Warnock for Dan Talia. Young AA defender for a third choice ruck. You win.

Holz

21 + Grigg + Delaney + 39 + 57 for Chapman + Kelly

Nails

Which Delaney? Which grigg?

Not sure I like that too much, plus those two are available for private sale :P

Holz

Quote from: Nails on September 19, 2014, 11:05:55 PM
Which Delaney? Which grigg?

Not sure I like that too much, plus those two are available for private sale :P

well either delaney but luke plays.

Shuan Grigg

counts as under 1500 lost for you.

elephants

Quote from: elephants on September 19, 2014, 11:01:11 PM
Warnock for Dan Talia. Young AA defender for a third choice ruck. You win.

DazBurg

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 19, 2014, 05:54:25 PM
Breaking News!!!!

Rumour had it that the head coach of the Pumas had called a press conference to announce some breaking news! The reporters rushed to the Puma headquarters, but were sadly too late as Honey Badger had already left to go get drunk for the evening at an open bar nearby. Sadly we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out what this important news is, which could affect a few other clubs in the league...  :o

WAITING!!!!!

LOL

Vinny

Let me guess.

This stoned flowerer is going on the table. Gun!!

Nige

Quote from: DazBurg on September 20, 2014, 03:53:23 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on September 19, 2014, 05:54:25 PM
Breaking News!!!!

Rumour had it that the head coach of the Pumas had called a press conference to announce some breaking news! The reporters rushed to the Puma headquarters, but were sadly too late as Honey Badger had already left to go get drunk for the evening at an open bar nearby. Sadly we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out what this important news is, which could affect a few other clubs in the league...  :o

WAITING!!!!!

LOL

Vinny

So I looked at the OP after that meme for no reason and saw the HGA thingy, is that from t10?! :o

Nails

Quote from: Vinny on September 20, 2014, 04:04:42 PM
So I looked at the OP after that meme for no reason and saw the HGA thingy, is that from t10?! :o

No it's something I put a lot of work for in 2013 which Ossie didn't even implement ::)

ossie85

Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2014, 04:06:01 PM
Quote from: Vinny on September 20, 2014, 04:04:42 PM

No it's something I put a lot of work for in 2013 which Ossie didn't even implement ::)

You mean this?