Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Quote from: DazBurg on September 09, 2014, 07:38:09 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on September 09, 2014, 07:31:37 PM
So... if Mitch Clark comes back, and I have very late draft picks and someone bids their first pick on him or something, what happens there oz?
Isn't he still on your list?

Was forced out because he retired? Or am I getting confused with that rule oz?

Nails

World's easiest answer to your question...

Go look at the player list and draft order thread...

Purple 77

Hmm. Good point.

You're alive Mitch Clark!  :P

Justin Bieber

They're still on your list until they are delisted by you, so you still got him :P.

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 09, 2014, 08:26:18 PM
They're still on your list until they are delisted by you, so you still got him :P.

Nige

Oss, will the draft order be updated after the last couple of trades are ruled on?  :)

ossie85

Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2014, 07:12:11 PM
Oss, will the draft order be updated after the last couple of trades are ruled on?  :)

Yus

Nige

Quote from: ossie85 on September 10, 2014, 07:51:12 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

Yus
Cheerzzzzz.

Justin Bieber

With Malceski being flown into Paris in a few days, think PNL are set up nicely.

Our top 4 backs look like Malceski, Simpson, Enright and Jaensch. This is 4 of the top 17 Defenders this season (SC average wise). When you consider we have Harbrow as well (81 average), reckon we have the best starting backs on paper 8).

That and even with the Coaches' Award winner Jaensch looking to move to greener pastures, still a lethal looking defence ;).

CrowsFan

Very nice HP, will look forward to my forward line coming up against them, which contains 3 of the top 19 from this season with 2 of those (Smith and Gunston) due to improve further I reckon. Smith going to be one of the top forwards of the competition (SC wise) in a few seasons! And to think I picked him up through and auto pick in the draft! :-X

Toga

Guys, please.

Taylor, Hooker, Yeo, Carlile (Alipate). That's four of the top 163 defenders in 2014.

Halp.  ::)

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 10, 2014, 11:15:02 PM
Very nice HP, will look forward to my forward line coming up against them, which contains 3 of the top 19 from this season with 2 of those (Smith and Gunston) due to improve further I reckon. Smith going to be one of the top forwards of the competition (SC wise) in a few seasons! And to think I picked him up through and auto pick in the draft! :-X
*an

Holz

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 10, 2014, 11:15:02 PM

3 of the top 19, that's cute

3 of the top 9 at Dublin.

elephants

Zac Dawson and Daniel Talia.

Back the flower up lads.

Jay

Quote from: elephants on September 10, 2014, 11:29:08 PM
Zac Dawson and Daniel Talia.

Back the flower up lads.
All-Australian lock, ele wins.