Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2014, 10:41:08 PM
I wish our problems were that few :(

this all in just 1 week though, been killing it the last month and this is the game i  really want to win.

kilbluff1985

hey Ossie have you got an easy way to see Tokyo's current Total points scored for the whole list so far this season?

if you have to add them up don't worry but thought you might have it on a spreadsheet

just curious

elephants

Rico ain't going nowhere so don't god dang try!

CrowsFan

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 08, 2014, 11:25:46 PM
hey Ossie have you got an easy way to see Tokyo's current Total points scored for the whole list so far this season?

if you have to add them up don't worry but thought you might have it on a spreadsheet

just curious
Could always make one yourself. That's what I've done :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Honey Badger on June 09, 2014, 12:03:51 AM

just curious
Could always make one yourself. That's what I've done :)

probably but i'm hopeless with spreadsheets was just curious what our salary cap is going to look like

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2014, 10:41:08 PM
I wish our problems were that few :(
Pretty sure a weakened Dillos squad will still get over PNL this week :'(.

Btw, The bookies are paying $1.05 for PNL to go over the salary cap this season :P.

elephants

Out of curiosity,was the idea behind the salary cap to keep the competition equal across the board?

Master Q

Quote from: elephants on June 09, 2014, 12:53:20 AM
Out of curiosity,was the idea behind the salary cap to keep the competition equal across the board?
What else would it be for ele?

elephants

Quote from: Master Q on June 09, 2014, 12:58:47 AM

Well I wasn't here when the comp first started up so I didn't know if that was the actual aim. For example, the actual purpose of the salary cap could be to make the competition unique and to add a little bit of complexity and challenge come trade time. Equalisation might be a by-product.

This is relevant to me because I've been doing some thinking.

ossie85

just curious

Yep, no problem. Will wait until this round finishes and send it over. WXV scores or AFL scores?

Quote from: elephants on June 09, 2014, 01:04:44 AM
Quote from: Master Q on June 09, 2014, 12:58:47 AM

Well I wasn't here when the comp first started up so I didn't know if that was the actual aim. For example, the actual purpose of the salary cap could be to make the competition unique and to add a little bit of complexity and challenge come trade time. Equalisation might be a by-product.

My attempt for equalisation, yes

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on June 09, 2014, 01:04:44 AM

kilbluff1985

Um not sure just whatever our current Salary cap is

Just want to see if it looks like we'll be over or under the minimum

Cheers

elephants

kilbluff1985

did you forget about the salary cap request Ossie? :P

Master Q

Glass retired. Big blow to our backline  :-X