Main Menu

WXV Discussion

Started by ossie85, August 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Master Q on May 06, 2014, 05:27:00 PM
This ain't Euros.

No from me at this stage, but will have to discuss with my Co-Coach.

euro isnt doing it.

Master Q

Quote from: Holzman on May 06, 2014, 05:38:45 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 06, 2014, 05:27:00 PM
This ain't Euros.

No from me at this stage, but will have to discuss with my Co-Coach.

euro isnt doing it.
Yeah, but Euros is based on the AF/DT game. This is SC.

kilbluff1985

i think Goddard will get M/F kinda think Watson might also

ossie85

Think it will be obvious ones like frawley to forward

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ossie85 on May 06, 2014, 06:02:10 PM
Think it will be obvious ones like frawley to forward

Goddard been playing heaps forwards

Carlisle should be D/F maybe just a forward next year :(

Nails

Quote from: Vinny on May 06, 2014, 05:04:45 PM
I don't actually have my own team here but I'm opposed to it completely.

It is unfair on the teams that don't receive any changes that would help them. I'm sure many people would have traded differently if they knew these changes were coming. Pretty much like Ele said, any mid-season rule change is abit stupid IMO.

Don't make me smack you back into line Mr. Buenos Aires Assistant :P we're FOR this! lol

nrich102

Quote from: Nails on May 06, 2014, 06:09:28 PM

It is unfair on the teams that don't receive any changes that would help them. I'm sure many people would have traded differently if they knew these changes were coming. Pretty much like Ele said, any mid-season rule change is abit stupid IMO.

Don't make me smack you back into line Mr. Buenos Aires Assistant :P we're FOR this! lol
I like it to, can only favour us.

JBs-Hawks

^^And thats why it shouldnt be put to a vote.

Also to the people saying it only helps.

What if i am playing Nails and his d4 averages 70. James Kelly gets given DPP and brings his d4 up to a 95 average. Then nails beats me by 20 points? How the flower does this help me?

Nails

Some people say unfair because blah...

I'd say some coaches are suffering unfairly due to this rule not being in place. e.g. some people trading in players like *random name* James Kelly with expectations he'd play as a midfielder with midfielder output. But instead receive James Kelly defender and be stuck with him in mids.

but I'll leave out the point where Kelly is average more as a defender than last year as mid (if he was mid)

Nige

Fire him.  :o

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 06, 2014, 06:14:05 PM

What if i am playing Nails and his d4 averages 70. James Kelly gets given DPP and brings his d4 up to a 95 average. Then nails beats me by 20 points? How the flower does this help me?

oh jb plz, let's be serious? 20 point win against Seoul? No need to get silly here jb.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on May 06, 2014, 06:17:41 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 06, 2014, 06:14:05 PM

oh jb plz, let's be serious? 20 point win against Seoul? No need to get silly here jb.

Just hypotheticals :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Nails on May 06, 2014, 06:15:19 PM
Some people say unfair because blah...

I'd say some coaches are suffering unfairly due to this rule not being in place. e.g. some people trading in players like *random name* James Kelly with expectations he'd play as a midfielder with midfielder output. But instead receive James Kelly defender and be stuck with him in mids.

but I'll leave out the point where Kelly is average more as a defender than last year as mid (if he was mid)

what is the difference to any other season that is the risk You as coach take no one forced you to do that trade

but weather it helps you or hinders you
same as us at PNL weather it helps or not
i still think SC Scoring SC positions
until SC change it we don't

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on May 06, 2014, 06:15:48 PM

Fire him.  :o

fire Vinny lol

Holz

A position always available at the destroyers if he wants to join the winning team.